NicNat
Mumford
Minson
Roughead
McEvoy
Other

oc16

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 19, 2012, 11:15:01 PM
Torn between Maric and Goldstein for the #1 ruck role all other options are unconvincing except for Cox whom I am hanging out to be announced as a DPP FWD/RUC and I have locked Leuenberger as my 2nd ruck.

im in the exact same position  :-\

Capper

Quote from: oc16 on October 19, 2012, 05:41:39 PM
yeah i specifically said "premium priced ruckmen" so this obviously doesn't include berger, otherwise everyone for this poll would just pick him. i know that everyone will actually pick him for next year if he gets up, but for this i just wanted to see whom everyone else thinks has the goods
If this is the case then i would be only choosing Goldy at this stage. Burger would be number 2 with rooks on the bench (maybe vardy if i have the cash)

tbagrocks

6 people have voted "other" who are the other premium priced Ruckmen not in the Poll? :o

I might Start Mummy because of his price as he was good to me after Sandi went down, if he gets fit he will be a great pick, Sandilands is another but is he durable anymore?

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 20, 2012, 04:06:53 AM
6 people have voted "other" who are the other premium priced Ruckmen not in the Poll? :o

I might Start Mummy because of his price as he was good to me after Sandi went down, if he gets fit he will be a great pick, Sandilands is another but is he durable anymore?

Maybe people are going cheaper with Kruezer/Leu or Vardy/Leu or even going mental with Daniher or Grundy starting... Or both!?

Toga

Quote from: Nieso FC on October 20, 2012, 12:25:41 AM
At this stage its Goldy/Berger for me with Vardy at R3.

But looking closely at McEvoy and NicNat

Always thought id look at using Vardy as coer but the recruitment of Hmac will see me steering clear of him this year I think!

oc16

the only other players i can think of that i didnt put in the poll is maybe ryder or bellchambers!?!?

oc16

its also interesting seeing no one has chosen minson. considering he averaged 86.6, i thick there may be potential there for a good unique.

Tominator

Going cheap next year, Berger and HMac with Daniher and Grundy on the bench

Shihan7

Quote from: oc16 on October 20, 2012, 12:25:12 PM
its also interesting seeing no one has chosen minson. considering he averaged 86.6, i thick there may be potential there for a good unique.
He's solid, but there are way better options who will push 95+ averages.

Colliwobblers

For DT: Maric - Luenberger ( Daw - ? )

For SC: NicNat - Luenburger ( Daw - ? )

Back ups if issues with any of those 3 (premiums) coming into the 2013 season

Jacobs DT

Goldstein SC

Tominator

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 21, 2012, 12:27:10 AM
For DT: Maric - Luenberger ( Daw - ? )

For SC: NicNat - Luenburger ( Daw - ? )

Back ups if issues with any of those 3 (premiums) coming into the 2013 season

Jacobs DT

Goldstein SC

Get Grundy

Ajax22

I really don't think Sandi should be started with ever again. His durability is just about zero and its unlikely he'll play more than 18 games or so in a season which isn't enough for a ruckman. Your backups in that position are usually not very stron and can't cover him whilst he's out. He should be a late year upgrade/sideways trade target at most

henry

Quote from: Nieso FC on October 20, 2012, 12:25:41 AM
At this stage its Goldy/Berger for me with Vardy at R3.

But looking closely at McEvoy and NicNat
Exact same for me, also considering Maric and Cox.

Ricochet

Still torn on NicNat and Goldy. I really think NicNat will go 95+ next year

silky