Sandilands
NicNat
Mumford
Minson
Roughead
McEvoy
Other

oc16

With all the trade and free agency period pretty much wrapped up, who are u going to pick for ur rucks next year? after playing for a few years and i think that the rucks is an area which can really give u that extra edge over ur opponent and is therefore very important. are u going to start with no premiums? 1? 2? or maybe if ur high 3 or 4!?!?!

T Dog

Big Mulletman Maric again for me, but depending on how the new ruck rules go NicNat is on my radar. Luey if he holds up of course will be r2 or r3.

oc16

yeah i specifically said "premium priced ruckmen" so this obviously doesn't include berger, otherwise everyone for this poll would just pick him. i know that everyone will actually pick him for next year if he gets up, but for this i just wanted to see whom everyone else thinks has the goods

Jukes

You're already behind the 8-ball if you don't lock in Goldy and Leuey imo. Goldy will be top ruck will 100 average at 80k cheaper then the rest, while Leuey will average 90 at just over 200k. LOCK AND LOCK.

DT Gun

I think Maric will dominate next year, angus graham is gone now and derrickx isnt much chop

will be hard not to pick cox after so many consistant years

Hagebear

At this stage for me it's McEvoy, Roughy (depending which rucks get DPP, hoping for Cox but unlikely) and Luey as number 3.

Adamant

Quote from: Jukes on October 19, 2012, 05:58:23 PM
You're already behind the 8-ball if you don't lock in Goldy and Leuey imo. Goldy will be top ruck will 100 average at 80k cheaper then the rest, while Leuey will average 90 at just over 200k. LOCK AND LOCK.
+1
Goldy & Luey are locked for me, McEvoy would be my next choice and is an outside chance.

elephants

Sauce/McEvoy/Goldy + Leu

Cha-Ching.

Shihan7

Between Roughy, McEvoy, Goldy for me :-\

Tominator

Angus Graham to the Crows haha

Toga

Driride

Ajax22

Yeah at this stage Goldy/Burger looks the goods. Cox, Maric and HMac are all on the radar tho.

Kellogscrunchynut

Torn between Maric and Goldstein for the #1 ruck role all other options are unconvincing except for Cox whom I am hanging out to be announced as a DPP FWD/RUC and I have locked Leuenberger as my 2nd ruck.

Nieso FC

At this stage its Goldy/Berger for me with Vardy at R3.

But looking closely at McEvoy and NicNat