2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Koby Stevens

Started by Jroo, October 19, 2012, 05:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Stevens averaged 96 SuperCoach points a game in the WAFL according to Fantasy Freako

Bones Bombers

CrowsFan

Quote from: Bones Bombers on November 04, 2012, 08:35:58 PM
Anyone know how he went in the London game?
From all reports he did pretty well. Warnie from DT Talk was at the game so doesn't know the stats, but said this about him...
QuotePlayed the whole game in the middle. He confused me during the warm up by pulling on Ryan Griffin’s number 16 gurnsey (not sure if the dogs have decided on new numbers for some of these guys), but I did see enough of him at West Coast to recognise it was him. Ran the game out pretty well and was hard at the contest, clearly wanting to make a good first impression. He also kicked a nice goal to top off a good first outing for his new club.

Adamant

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2012, 01:54:51 AM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on November 04, 2012, 08:35:58 PM
Anyone know how he went in the London game?
From all reports he did pretty well. Warnie from DT Talk was at the game so doesn't know the stats, but said this about him...
QuotePlayed the whole game in the middle. He confused me during the warm up by pulling on Ryan Griffin’s number 16 gurnsey (not sure if the dogs have decided on new numbers for some of these guys), but I did see enough of him at West Coast to recognise it was him. Ran the game out pretty well and was hard at the contest, clearly wanting to make a good first impression. He also kicked a nice goal to top off a good first outing for his new club.
That wasnt actually Warnie who wrote that article (he wasnt in London). The guy who wrote it was Cam Gauder :P

CrowsFan

Ah well there you go. Article said posted by Warnie so just assumed ;)

meow meow

Has been struggling in the endurance training. Meaning he probably won't be able to run out full games. Sub?

SydneyRox

Quote from: meow meow on February 05, 2013, 04:59:48 AM
Has been struggling in the endurance training. Meaning he probably won't be able to run out full games. Sub?

Where did you hear that MM? A guy who has been in the system for 4 years shouldn't be struggling? He should be peaking.

theta

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 05, 2013, 02:50:14 PM
Quote from: meow meow on February 05, 2013, 04:59:48 AM

Where did you hear that MM? A guy who has been in the system for 4 years shouldn't be struggling? He should be peaking.
Yeah a source or some details behind how you know this would be good. (yes I know you are the resident bullies supporter around here)

You'd also hope Koby would be putting in the extra yards for a new club.  Is it possible maybe he's pushing himself a little too hard and someone has seen him huffn n puffn??

theta

Anyone else heard Koby is struggling with endurance?

batt

Quote from: theta on February 06, 2013, 11:19:58 PM
Anyone else heard Koby is struggling with endurance?
Hopefully he gets a good run around in the Indigenous All-Stars game on Friday (it's on free TV).  We'll get a good early read there.

Ziplock

I thought it was on richmonds website?

is anywhere running stats for it?

Sabretooth Tigers

IMO for about 7k less  Wines is better in all areas. Too many lower priced mid rookies to take both.
No Stevens unless he sets the NAB alight. Cheers.

SydneyRox

the advantage if stevens over wines us that he should be less likely to be vested than a first year rookie

batt

Quote from: Ziplock on February 07, 2013, 12:24:35 AM
I thought it was on richmonds website?

is anywhere running stats for it?
Just had a look, pretty interesting. HS reported it'd be on NITV but they have stated on their Facebook page they won't be broadcasting it.  To further complicate the matter it turns out it might be streamed on afl.com.au.  Very confusing.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/indigenous-all-star-game.988357/page-2

edit: huge derp, yup it's live streamed on richmond's website.  ::)