Jroo

Koby Stevens
Price: $175,300 (Fan planner)
2012 Games: 4
2012 Ave: 33
2011 Games: 2
2011 Ave: 25
Position: Midfield

With a move of clubs Stevens will finally be given opportunities and will show the football world how talented he is. Stevens struggled to break into the Eagles strong midfield and as a result wants to be traded to the Western Bulldogs. Stevens will not struggle for games at the Bulldogs and I would expect him to play every game if he is injury free. He only played the 4 games for a 33 point average this season, but in 3 of them games he started as the sub, but in the other game he played a full game and scored 81 points. With another pre season under his belt Stevens will be ready to fire and will have great JS compared to some other rookies at the same price, so watch him over the Pre Season and over the Nab Cup.

2013 Supercoach Point Average Prediction: 75-80

AFEV

Likely to pick him up. He's a jet but never got the opportunities.

Once/if he gets to a club like Footscray I expect he'll go really well.

quinny88

Wish he didnt play those 4 games and he would be cheap as chips. Will certainly consider him still though

Hagebear

Now that he's at the Dogs I will consider. A lot of quality mid rookies this year so will be pretty hard to fit him in.

aces-high

As quin said if he didnt play those games this year he would be a lock! Hes still listed at a tempting price, so will be on the watchlist. Nab cup will tell the story of what role his playing and whether or not he should be started

Adamant

Will keep a close eye on NAB form if he goes to the Doggies!

Capper

Quote from: quinny88 on October 19, 2012, 07:35:56 PM
Wish he didnt play those 4 games and he would be cheap as chips. Will certainly consider him still though
he is still cheap as chips as 1st round draft picks will be higher than that. If he goes to the dogs his JS will be alot better and should score well

Jroo

Quote from: tabs on October 20, 2012, 10:56:02 AM
he is still cheap as chips as 1st round draft picks will be higher than that. If he goes to the dogs his JS will be alot better and should score well
Exactly his JS will be a lot better than most rookies

Nige

I'll definitely have a look, will have job security at the dogs you would think. Might grab him.

Obese Arachnid

No for me, too many other good cheaper mid options, especially when you're dealing with an unknown quantity at AFL level.

I was actually surprised he got to the dogs, surely they're well served by one paced mids such as Wallis, Libba2 & Smith?

He may move in front of those 3 but I'll wait to see what transpires.

Shihan7

Quote from: JROO8 on October 20, 2012, 11:02:13 AM
Quote from: tabs on October 20, 2012, 10:56:02 AM
Exactly his JS will be a lot better than most rookies
Yeah, and he will probably outscore them as well.

Ziplock

Quote from: Obese Arachnid on October 20, 2012, 05:37:41 PM
No for me, too many other good cheaper mid options, especially when you're dealing with an unknown quantity at AFL level.

I was actually surprised he got to the dogs, surely they're well served by one paced mids such as Wallis, Libba2 & Smith?

you have an aging boyd, a griff, injured cooney infront of him. That being said, should make the team most weeks.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on October 20, 2012, 06:46:48 PM
Quote from: Obese Arachnid on October 20, 2012, 05:37:41 PM

you have an aging boyd, a griff, injured cooney infront of him. That being said, should make the team most weeks.
Forgot Cross ;)
I would say Libba and Wallis also ahead of him, they cemented their spot this year. Leaves him to battle with Smith for a place in the team

AFEV

Officially a Bulldog!

Expected this, but definitely keen knowing he has made his way there. :)

Ricochet

Quote from: Sid on October 24, 2012, 01:45:12 PM
Officially a Bulldog!

Expected this, but definitely keen knowing he has made his way there. :)
Congrats to Koby, he should get plenty of opportunities there.
Ball will probably be the only midpricer in my Midfield tho