Angus Graham has signed with the crows (lol)

Started by whatlez, October 19, 2012, 04:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

I don't see a big issue in this trade. Certainly not as bad as some claim above

Scrads

Quote from: Tominator on October 20, 2012, 12:24:55 AM
Quote from: Scrads on October 20, 2012, 12:06:48 AM
How and when did Knights become the Crows 2nd highest paid player.....?

fairly sure he never did

I am asking McRooster as he claimed it in his post :o

CrowsFan

Quote from: Scrads on October 20, 2012, 02:12:41 AM

fairly sure he never did

Yeah he was the second highest paid Crow. Was given his new contract I think after the 2007 season, which had been his best and at that point 21 or something and expected to be a huge player so gave him a huge contract for him to stay.

Roost can confirm the details, but he was certainly being paid a whole lot for doing nothing!

McRooster

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 20, 2012, 12:25:12 PM

fairly sure he never did

Yeah he was the second highest paid Crow. Was given his new contract I think after the 2007 season, which had been his best and at that point 21 or something and expected to be a huge player so gave him a huge contract for him to stay.

Roost can confirm the details, but he was certainly being paid a whole lot for doing nothing!
Correct CF.

fairly sure he never did

Not claiming it, just stating fact. It has been known around the club for some time and been publicly discussed on radio, in the paper and before in this forum.

Chopps

so tippet and knights going is a really good thing for our salary cap then, not that knights was doing anything

Jroo

Hahahahahahahahaha Angus Graham
QuoteNEW ADELAIDE recruit Angus Graham has a message for teammate Sam Jacobs: the fight for the number one ruck position is on
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/150063/default.aspx

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: JROO8 on October 22, 2012, 08:24:38 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha Angus Graham
QuoteNEW ADELAIDE recruit Angus Graham has a message for teammate Sam Jacobs: the fight for the number one ruck position is on
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/150063/default.aspx

lol

I tip Graham to get it

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

he tries so hard :(

obviously isn't quite bright though- he got pushed out of the ruck by maric who was pushed out by jacobs originally...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Chopps on October 21, 2012, 12:05:49 PM
so tippet and knights going is a really good thing for our salary cap then, not that knights was doing anything
Yeah! And I am suprised we didn't go for a Gus or Gods! But got to be a mil less in the cap, sorry to those who took less money to pay Tippo :-\

And yeah funny that interview on 5AA with Graham and Cornsey and Rowey were talking about the SANFL Mini Draft and the Crows pending reserves team ;D

silky

Knights wasn't even in Adelaide's top 25% highest paid players or else he would have been a restricted free agent, which he was not. Don't talk shower.

tbagrocks

Quote from: silky on October 22, 2012, 08:51:16 PM
Knights wasn't even in Adelaide's top 25% highest paid players or else he would have been a restricted free agent, which he was not. Don't talk shower.
Don't act like you know, you can pay a mil one year and the last year pay a dollar is the player wants to do it that way! Knights was a hig paid player the first year or two of his new contract!

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 22, 2012, 08:55:14 PM
Don't act like you know, you can pay a mil one year and the last year pay a dollar is the player wants to do it that way! Knights was a hig paid player the first year or two of his new contract!

That doesn't make sense. Silky has a point, although he probably missed something

Tominator

wants to be the number one ruckman at Adelaide, a very good number two but has a way to go before getting ahead of Sauce Jacobs

PowerBug

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 22, 2012, 08:58:19 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 22, 2012, 08:55:14 PM

That doesn't make sense. Silky has a point, although he probably missed something
If he's silky, then who am i? :( SS maybe. :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126