Angus Graham has signed with the crows (lol)

Started by whatlez, October 19, 2012, 04:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

tbagrocks

You sure mate? My mail is 40 and 59 for Angus and 50

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2012, 06:09:48 PM
You sure mate? My mail is 40 and 59 for Angus and 50
Yer thats what I thought then saw it here

QuoteRichmond has strengthened its position in the 2012 National Draft, gaining selection 40, in a deal with Adelaide, as part of an exchange for ruckman Angus Graham, and the Tigers' selection 50.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/149969/default.aspx

QuoteIn effect, the Tigers get rid of Graham and his salary and improve their draft position from pick 50 to pick 40.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/adelaide-gains-richmond-ruckman-angus-graham-in-trade-deal/story-fnfll94y-1226499354958

j959

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2012, 05:05:39 PM
P.s everyone in the AFL please stop ass raping us as we don't know what we are doing!
ah tbag ... i was feeling a bit flat today until i saw this from you above!  ;)

lol, thanks for making me smile today mate!  :)

tbagrocks

Glad I could help j959

Looks like you're right Jack, well this is better than what I thought anyway, now just to get something decent for that White Goodman kurt!

Antsey

Clearly a ploy to take Jesse White off the table  ;)

Tominator

BREAKING NEWS AS STATED ON FACEBOOK (credible pages), 3AW, 5AA AND TRIPLE M

Jesse White has apparently failed a fitness test at Adelaide and did not impress Sando in the interview. Many think that this is why Graham was signed today

Hagebear

Quote from: Tominator on October 19, 2012, 06:36:38 PM
BREAKING NEWS AS STATED ON FACEBOOK (credible pages), 3AW, 5AA AND TRIPLE M

Jesse White has apparently failed a fitness test at Adelaide and did not impress Sando in the interview. Many think that this is why Graham was signed today

*at life

Justin Bieber

elephants

McRooster

Q. How many games has Chris Knights played in the last three seasons?

A. 26. Kicked 13 goals.

Q. How many games has Angus Graham played in the last three seasons?

A. 30. Kicked 11 goals.

Not that anyone is considering this a like for like, but for recent match return purposes it's about evens.

Adelaide has a plethora of smaller outside fwd/ mids who tackle hard and chase, Chris Knights however couldn't lay a fwd 50 tackle even at SANFL level against smaller bodies.

Adelaide just didnt need Knights (Adelaides 2nd highest paid player) but they did need to clear room in the salary cap to keep Walker, Danger, Sloane, MacKay  ;)

Graham is just insurance.

Tominator

Quote from: McRooster on October 19, 2012, 10:09:56 PM
Q. How many games has Chris Knights played in the last three seasons?

A. 26. Kicked 13 goals.

Q. How many games has Angus Graham played in the last three seasons?

A. 30. Kicked 11 goals.

Not that anyone is considering this a like for like, but for recent match return purposes it's about evens.

Adelaide has a plethora of smaller outside fwd/ mids who tackle hard and chase, Chris Knights however couldn't lay a fwd 50 tackle even at SANFL level against smaller bodies.

Adelaide just didnt need Knights (Adelaides 2nd highest paid player) but they did need to clear room in the salary cap to keep Walker, Danger, Sloane, MacKay  ;)

Graham is just insurance.

+1

Scrads

How and when did Knights become the Crows 2nd highest paid player.....?

Tominator

Quote from: Scrads on October 20, 2012, 12:06:48 AM
How and when did Knights become the Crows 2nd highest paid player.....?

fairly sure he never did

lachie_001

How did Richmond win in this trade period, they picked up Chris 'flowerpot' Knights the weakest player I have seen to date.

1+ graham is just insurance for sauce