Main Menu

9 Saved but a worry for cricket

Started by Hawka, October 16, 2012, 09:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Get the summer of cricket on now!!

Is there a schedule of the Domestic One Dayers somewhere? Always love spending a day chilling watching WA get cut to pieces by NSW or QLD haha :P

Hawka

The ashes normally on sbs :D
and nine recently signed an agreement to host every world tounament ,men, womens and youth until the end of the 2015 so cricket will still be on 9 if the worse happens

BratPack

I hope they do lose it. I cannot flowering stand half their commentators. There's a word that they should all keep in mind.

RETIREMENT!>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Cicjose

Quote from: BratPack on October 22, 2012, 03:13:34 PM
I hope they do lose it. I cannot flowering stand half their commentators. There's a word that they should all keep in mind.

RETIREMENT!>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

they should think about that for most of the cricketers......  ::)

Tominator

thank heavens I have Foxtel just in case the unthinkable happens... Hope it doesn't, I like the 9 commentary team but yeah if it wasn't on free to air any more then cricket will go down even further in Australia; as it is its in decline

PowerBug

Quote from: Hawka on October 17, 2012, 08:52:05 PM
The ashes normally on sbs :D
and nine recently signed an agreement to host every world tounament ,men, womens and youth until the end of the 2015 so cricket will still be on 9 if the worse happens
*When in England the Ashes are on SBS. :)

The commentators are pretty poor, but i'd still hate to see them not commentating, they bring something. :(
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Master Q

Some of the commentators are annoying, but I really enjoy their coverage in general.