2013 Player Profile: Daniel Rich

Started by nrich102, October 14, 2012, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

honestly, he'd be copping a tag in nearly every team, with the exception of the top 4. Even like WCE, geelong, freo he'd be getting tagged.

The_Captain

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2012, 09:56:48 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on November 01, 2012, 09:40:15 PM
Quote from: noto07 on November 01, 2012, 07:15:51 PM
At least mine was a legitimate error. I'm not the one dropping the aye word around, like I'm from the bronx of Western Sydney.. Always good to meet 12 year old's on this forum who have no idea what so ever.
If we were to ask every person on this website "Are the Lions struggling if Rich is first tagged (Regardless of there ladder position)", the answer would be no. If he was traded to St. Kilda or Carlton or GWS would you be saying the same thing?

Don't bother mate. Lions are going fine

Delusional... Providing me with some decent humor, Love it!!

The_Captain

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2012, 10:21:54 PM
He'd be 1st tagged from about 60-70% of the bottom 10 teams, which is a huge credit to him

Are you his personal assistant ? On your knees for him or something?

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: noto07 on November 01, 2012, 10:40:00 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2012, 10:21:54 PM
He'd be 1st tagged from about 60-70% of the bottom 10 teams, which is a huge credit to him

Are you his personal assistant ? On your knees for him or something?

What I think personally of Rich is irrelevant. Either post something useful to any of these threads or gtfo.

Rich doesn't get quite enough stat racking to be good in DT, although his style is very well suited to SC as many have said

So probably a no

The_Captain

Plenty of useful posts on my behalf.. Forums are for opinions, which is what i stated. Fair enough you don't have to agree, but there is no need to start the biggest argument over it..

Mailman the 2nd

Nah man, Whatlez can't hold up a candle to your useful posts

Quote from: noto07 on October 15, 2012, 11:21:55 PM
lions must be struggling if hes first tagged..

QuoteLMAO, bogan alrert.....

QuoteTheres the reason your team was ranked 120k last season....

QuoteAnd I'm in a conversation with 2 brain dead idiots.

Quoteis this post for real?

Quoteyour apology is not accepted.. Your stupidness on this forum is contagious.. Do yourself a favor and pull the trigger.. aka the delete account button.

QuoteYeh i dont know if VS can take into account for idiot coaches... haha

The_Captain

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2012, 11:04:17 PM

Nah man, Whatlez can't hold up a candle to your useful posts

Quote from: noto07 on October 15, 2012, 11:21:55 PM
lions must be struggling if hes first tagged..

QuoteLMAO, bogan alrert.....

QuoteTheres the reason your team was ranked 120k last season....

QuoteAnd I'm in a conversation with 2 brain dead idiots.

Quoteis this post for real?

Quoteyour apology is not accepted.. Your stupidness on this forum is contagious.. Do yourself a favor and pull the trigger.. aka the delete account button.

QuoteYeh i dont know if VS can take into account for idiot coaches... haha

Didn't specify to this particular thread...  But good detective work there mate, digging up all those posts.. You should congratulate yourself.. 

Nails

noto you are a flowerwit and I hope you go back to whichever hole you crawled out from.

strikes91

Definition of retard, noto07 appears....

strikes91

At least mine was a legitimate error. I'm not the one dropping the aye word around, like I'm from the bronx of Western Sydney.. Always good to meet 12 year old's on this forum who have no idea what so ever.

I like this post, you would of searched it numerous times looking for an error making sure you didn't stuff up.

The_Captain

Typed in in about 10 seconds.. But hey, you win some, you lose some. You would know all about losing hey?

tbagrocks

Ever heard of a word called "class" noto, maybe look it up and adapt it into your life at some stage ;)

Ziplock

what the flower is this even an argument about?

that's coming from me, and I'm the king of stupid, pointless shower fights.

Ajax22

Quote from: strikes91 on November 02, 2012, 12:25:45 AM

I like this post, you would of searched it numerous times looking for an error making sure you didn't stuff up.

There should be 3 dots after Western Sydney rather than 2. Just saying...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on November 02, 2012, 12:33:07 AM
what the flower is this even an argument about?

that's coming from me, and I'm the king of stupid, pointless shower fights.
You said it :P Had to chuckle a little ;D...