2012 Games - 20

Career Games - 87

2011 Average - 65

2012 Average - 78

Career Average - 69

2012 Tons - 2 ( 6 Between 90 and 100)

2012 High Score - 104

2012 Low Score - 40

Summary - This year (2012) some people jumped on Kruezer after he ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament after landing awkwardly in a marking contest in round 13, 2010, that kept him out till mid - 2011. Unfortunately for them, He scored below 75 8 times. This guy is very inconsistent.

Verdict - To many other guys out there who are cheaper and better. It's a no from me.

Predicted Average - 81

aces-high

Yeah stay away, i had him last year. Started great, then ended up behind giles in the pecking order before coming maric. Kreuze promsies alot but hasnt reached the dt heights many thought he would early. Bright future as a player ahead though!  Not dt relevant though atm

Adamant

A big no from me when you can get Goldstein for an extra 4k...
I thought he played forward too much this year though.

Windigo

Had the kreuz for most of the year.

Had a real good last few games (I think) & started dominating the hit outs.

Spinking

Rate him alongside Nic Nat as the cleanest tap ruck men in the game, but his inconsistency is a big turn off. He was heading towards premium before his injury, and while he may get there eventually, he won't be in my team this year.

ronl

I've heard it mentioned that his knee injury will stop him from ever being completely mobile.  Maybe so.  I don't think I would take the chance.

The_Captain

maybe in 2 years or so... As for now, too many better options..

Footy_Boiz

Had I'm this year and was frustrating before he became cox, not for me

Shihan7

Pass from me, too inconsistent and there are better options.

Ricochet

elephants

No thanks, looking at other, cheaper options in the ruck :)

essendon2

the inclusion of Mick as coach- feeling that Kruezer will be a changed man

Ricochet

Quote from: essendon2 on March 06, 2013, 10:47:51 AM
the inclusion of Mick as coach- feeling that Kruezer will be a changed man
changed enough to take a punt on him??

Toga

I had a look at starting Cox fwd with Kreuz at R1 Rowe at R4, taking the punt on Kreuz improving this year, but in the end I think there's better options - Bellchambers for only a few extra $$? Or even leaving coxy in the rucks and starting Broughton fwd for the same price?

Reckon both will outscore Kreuz this year - started with him last year but not ready to take the punt on him again yet :-X

Noz

I will be starting with Kruezer this year i see him moving into the late 80s early 90s average this season. To become the most improved player at Carlton.
The only worry is Carlton has quite a tough start to the season.