Tominator's Top 22 - NAB AFL Draft First Round Predictions

Started by Tominator, October 13, 2012, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Justin Bieber

That really good facebook, Tom you know what I am talking about is doing there top draft picks in order. They are a little different to you, but pretty close to the money.

Tominator

Quote from: whatlez on October 14, 2012, 05:02:07 PM
That really good facebook, Tom you know what I am talking about is doing there top draft picks in order. They are a little different to you, but pretty close to the money.

he definitely saw this list before he did his own, changed it up so it isn't exactly like mine haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Tominator on October 14, 2012, 05:48:22 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 14, 2012, 05:02:07 PM

he definitely saw this list before he did his own, changed it up so it isn't exactly like mine haha

haha +1

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Tominator on October 14, 2012, 02:30:39 AM
Quote from: silky on October 14, 2012, 02:25:52 AM
Tom Clurey?

Haven't heard or seen enough of him to suggest he will go first round

I rate him pretty highly. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the first defender picked in the draft.

Torpedo10

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on October 13, 2012, 11:33:59 PM
Hope Daniher plays better then Tippett. ::)
LOL kb, Let's hope Joe plays like Carey in Forwardline & Nic Nat/Cox in the ruck.  ::)

tbagrocks

Who's the tip for the rising star, apart from Mitchell, Crouch and O'Meara, I mean from the draft! Wines or Daniher I think, unless Toumpas plays 20 games!

Tominator

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 14, 2012, 08:14:18 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 14, 2012, 02:30:39 AM
Quote from: silky on October 14, 2012, 02:25:52 AM
Tom Clurey?

Haven't heard or seen enough of him to suggest he will go first round

I rate him pretty highly. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the first defender picked in the draft.

they reckon Plowman will go as the first defender, heard a lot about Clurey in the past few days though, his first name is a very good one   ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 14, 2012, 08:33:59 PM
Who's the tip for the rising star, apart from Mitchell, Crouch and O'Meara, I mean from the draft! Wines or Daniher I think, unless Toumpas plays 20 games!
No dice for Whitfield?

Maca24

Daniher won't win rising star.
My money is on Viney, Hrovat, Crouch or Wines.

Tominator

waaaay too hard to call the Rising Star winner at this stage IMO haha

Maca24

Quote from: Tominator on October 14, 2012, 09:02:06 PM
Just making a prediction if that's alright ;)
I like your draft order, looks pretty close to what we'll see. But you can guarantee Tom Clurey will be in that Top 22.

Tominator

Quote from: Maca24 on October 14, 2012, 09:08:54 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 14, 2012, 09:02:06 PM
Just making a prediction if that's alright ;)
I like your draft order, looks pretty close to what we'll see. But you can guarantee Tom Clurey will be in that Top 22.

Clurey seems like a bolter, he wasn't in the Top 20 Hot Prospects put up by the AFL yesterday and I've heard nothing on him til past couple of days. Looks the goods, I don't think he'll crack top 12 though

Justin Bieber

Yeah that fb page has Clurey going to GWS at pick 13.