2013 Player Profile: Israel Folau

Started by nrich102, October 13, 2012, 12:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on November 02, 2012, 03:20:40 PM
Not to mention he probably got paid more than Coleman.  :P

he probably go the equivalent of the total VFL or at least Essendon.

Im still not sure if he was worth it for a marketing standpoint probably was. He was taking the spot of a junior so him leaving is probably better for the success of the club, a guy like tomlinson should get more gametime now. 

Ziplock

He was.

as someone who lives in western sydney, folau's recruitment had a massive impact on the community- it's been said before on this forum and in papers, but if you asked a kid in western sydney if they knew of a gws giants player, the answer was folau... his guernsey made up 75% of our sales.

Capper

so who gets the No 4 jersey?? alot of fans have the jersey.

Surely not gilham, maybe the no 1 pick??

Ziplock

henry

Quote from: Ziplock on November 02, 2012, 05:41:13 PM
He was.

as someone who lives in western sydney, folau's recruitment had a massive impact on the community- it's been said before on this forum and in papers, but if you asked a kid in western sydney if they knew of a gws giants player, the answer was folau... his guernsey made up 75% of our sales.

Surely though now some of those kids who followed him will follow him back to rugby, losing interest in a team who will not be that competitive for another couple of years yet? At least his decision has made it easier for me whether to consider him in my team, and now, HE'S A LOCK! :o

Ziplock

not really, they've had a year to get used to the game and love it, so they should be reasonably integrated :P

Justin Bieber

/////////////////////////

kilbluff1985

lol dont boo me i deleted my old account becoz it had too many boos

Justin Bieber

Haha he was probably the greatest player to play the game haha

Jukes

Folau priced at 159k in the fanplanner, just too awkward of a price to consider. It's a no for me purely based on that.

Shihan7

Justin Bieber

///// has more cheers now then he did for his 300 boos last time lol.

Quote from: whatlez on November 05, 2012, 08:36:03 PM
///// has more cheers now then he did for his 300 boos last time lol.

people are idiots and think its funny to boo me because gws will be the best team ever seen in the history of football. they're scared to admit it but everyone knows its going to happen