Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 01, 2012, 09:54:00 PM
When they first joined the game Q was just an assistant.
We never voted for him to become co-coach like with did with torp so he isn't a co-coach...
Regardless if I am officially co-coach or not, I have voted before, and last time I did Os said I'd be added to the mailing list...

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on December 01, 2012, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 01, 2012, 09:54:00 PM
When they first joined the game Q was just an assistant.
We never voted for him to become co-coach like with did with torp so he isn't a co-coach...
Regardless if I am officially co-coach or not, I have voted before, and last time I did Os said I'd be added to the mailing list...

Given I'm not a mod anymore, I'm restricted by the 20 messages per hour so can't message everyone anymore. I did tell people this.

I also said 3 times in this thread I was waiting for votes, twice I named c4

The voting period is every week,

I asked c4 if he wanted to vote to make you official coach, he said it wasn't necessary

Sorry for any confusion q, I know its hard to keep track of

My Chumps

Sorry for not voting this week Oss and everyone, was away since last Saturday and forgot about this voting  :(

Also, I apoligise to anyone that have tried to trade with me over the week. Replying to PM's now if you're on to get a last ditch trade done.

meow meow

Moscow trades: Dustin Martin
Mexico trades: Aaron Sandilands, Jarrod Waite and pick #46

Reason: Senior ranking officials at Smirnoff wanted bourbon drinking Dusty gone. We get a couple of injury prone old guys to replace him. They're guns when fit and together they should improve the best 15 at Moscow.

My Chumps

Holy shower, massive trade  :o

Liking Moscow for the premiership within the next 3 years... Meow is one smart trader.

Torpedo10

Quote from: My Chumps on December 02, 2012, 10:07:02 PM
Holy shower, massive trade  :o

Liking Moscow for the premiership within the next 3 years... Meow is one smart trader.
Decent trade but Sandi and Waite both VERY injury prone....If these players really fail and Dusty becomes a gun..... Fair trade atm but could end up like the Cotch/JPK trade last year.

meow meow

Quote from: meow meow on December 02, 2012, 09:40:00 PM
Moscow trades: Dustin Martin
Mexico trades: Aaron Sandilands, Jarrod Waite and pick #46

Reason: Senior ranking officials at Smirnoff wanted bourbon drinking Dusty gone. We get a couple of injury prone old guys to replace him. They're guns when fit and together they should improve the best 15 at Moscow.

CANCELLED

Maca took too long to accept.

MajorLazer

That is strange, he is on chat. :o

Like the reasoning though. :P

Maca24

I couldn't accept.
My rucks would have been to vulnerable.
Sorry Meow.

Maca24

Mexico Trades: Daniel Cross and Sam Gilbert.

Buenos Aires Trades: Shannon Hurn.

Reason: Gilbert averages 15 less than Hurn. Cross averages 96 and makes that difference up.

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on December 02, 2012, 11:31:59 PM
Mexico Trades: Daniel Cross and Sam Gilbert.

Buenos Aires Trades: Shannon Hurn.

Reason: Gilbert averages 18.9 less than Hurn. Cross averages 96 and makes that difference up.

Confirmed. Hurn should be a top 7 defender next year so is very valuable in our opinion. However we need the quality that Cross offers and feel that Gilbert should be a sufficient D4.

Maca24

roo boys!

Deal reached between ML and myself.

Toronto Trades: David Hale, Richard Douglas, NAT Pick 44
Cairo Trades: Brock McLean, Clinton Young, NAT Pick 50

Reasoning: With Zorko retaining M/F DPP I had 5 prem forwards and didn't really need Hale so thought it was a chance to get another premium mid in to allow Zorko to swing forward. McLean provides me with that option, a very solid scorer. While I really liked Douglas it had to be done for the trade a Young isn't too much of a downgrade. Pick swap evens it up a little.

MajorLazer

Quote from: roo boys! on December 02, 2012, 11:47:02 PM
Deal reached between ML and myself.

Toronto Trades: David Hale, Richard Douglas, NAT Pick 44
Cairo Trades: Brock McLean, Clinton Young, NAT Pick 50

Reasoning: With Zorko retaining M/F DPP I had 5 prem forwards and didn't really need Hale so thought it was a chance to get another premium mid in to allow Zorko to swing forward. McLean provides me with that option, a very solid scorer. While I really liked Douglas it had to be done for the trade a Young isn't too much of a downgrade. Pick swap evens it up a little.
Confirmed. While we feel McLean is a great midfielder, the (assumed) MPP of Hale provides us with great cover in both the rucks and forward line while we feel Douglas can maintain a decent average and be a handy benchy for us.

MajorLazer

HP and I have agreed on a deal late in the trade window.

Cairo give: Jonathon Griffin
PNL give: Chris Newman and Rohan Bail

Reason: Newman is still a solid backman depsite his age and Bail could produce something further down the track. Griffin has low JS atm and with Hale (hopefully) coming into the team we can afford to trade him away.