Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2012, 12:11:51 PM

lol at Proposition Torp, may call all things like this that :)

Final results were 11 Yes, 5 No, 2 Fence sitters

I'm also confused to why you didn't vote ossie... ???

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 15, 2012, 04:19:51 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2012, 12:11:51 PM

lol at Proposition Torp, may call all things like this that :)

Final results were 11 Yes, 5 No, 2 Fence sitters

I'm also confused to why you didn't vote ossie... ???

I would have voted in a tie

meow meow

Some of you guys NEED some playing backmen. Time is running out to make Moscow an offer for one of our backmen. We may be willing to let go of one for the right deal.

Best 22: Heath Shaw, Robert Murphy, James Frawley, Dustin Fletcher, Jason Blake, Kyle Hardingham, Tom Williams

Fringe: Jack Hombsch, Steven May, Marty Clarke, Jackson Allen, Jack Hutchins, Alex Sexton

Godlike: Richard Tambling

AFEV

Quote from: meow meow on November 16, 2012, 12:16:24 PM
Some of you guys NEED some playing backmen. Time is running out to make Moscow an offer for one of our backmen. We may be willing to let go of one for the right deal.

Best 22: Heath Shaw, Robert Murphy, James Frawley, Dustin Fletcher, Jason Blake, Kyle Hardingham, Tom Williams

Fringe: Jack Hombsch, Steven May, Marty Clarke, Jackson Allen, Jack Hutchins, Alex Sexton

Godlike: Richard Tambling
Wait does this mean we have a chance to get Hombsch back? :o

JBs-Hawks

Pretty sure if you are after defenders Seoul is the team to talk too ;)

My Chumps

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 16, 2012, 02:37:40 PM
Pretty sure if you are after defenders Seoul is the team to talk too ;)
I told you guys to give me Chris Yarran, but no  :P

CrowsFan

The Pumas also have 15 defenders currently on their list...

FisherSaints

Does anyone like Jordan Murdoch. He is worth a top 20 pick. I need a midfielder/defender.

Holz

They are required players but with people looking for backs rance and Chaplin are on the market.

Chaplin was averaging 93 last year before getting injured and some have tipped his move to Richmond being positive for sc. rance is on the edge of good back and premo back he is still young and is capable of making that leap.

If your interested PM me

MajorLazer

New trade confirmed with Seoul.

Cairo trades: Pick 52
Seoul trades: Eric Mackenzie

Reason: Just want to make sure we have depth in all positions and am happy to trade away mid NAT picks for younger players.

Spinking

Confirmed. Have plenty of defensive depth and want some more picks in the Nat.

Maca24

Mexico Trades: Mark Lecras and NDS 46

Seoul Trades: Paul Duffield and NDS 33 + 36

Reason: The last thing on our wishlist was a backman, which we have managed to receive. Was certainly our only weak point and with the news of Bartel being a forward, we could afford to give up one of our top forwards.

Spinking

Quote from: Maca24 on November 18, 2012, 11:56:25 PM

Reason: The last thing on our wishlist was a backman, which we have managed to receive. Was certainly our only weak point and with the news of Bartel being a forward, we could afford to give up one of our top forwards.

Confirmed. Costs us a few spots in the draft, but pleased to have a high quality fwd. Had defensive depth so no huge loss.

Nails

Quote from: Spinking on November 19, 2012, 12:08:38 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 18, 2012, 11:56:25 PM

Confirmed. Costs us a few spots in the draft, but pleased to have a high quality fwd. Had defensive depth so no huge loss.

That's a ridiculous trade if me ever seen one.