Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: roo boys! on November 14, 2012, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: Sid on November 13, 2012, 11:22:45 PM
Lots of people keen to bring defenders in! :o

Where are they all hiding...
I've got a few but they're just not very good ones :P
I also have a few if you wish to check out the Royals Thread you can see a number available for trade.

ossie85

Letting everybody know that trades close DECEMBER 2ND, 11:59PM

From there, we ask for list lodgements, with list lodgement cut off being December 15. Drafting can begin earlier than that if all list lodgements have been received, but can't start until the preseason/rookie draft is complete.

Your list lodgement must include:
- All players retired/delisted from AFL clubs that did not find a new home at another club

- All players you want delisted from your own club

- List lodgements can not have any more than 41 players. If you have 41 players, you get ZERO picks in the national draft. If you have 40 players, you have 1 pick in the national draft. If you have 30 players, you get 11 picks in the national draft. Even if you have say picks 2, 20 and 38 - if you have only 2 picks you will not be able to use pick 38.

- Every player must be listed in order of preference. I will use this list to determine late replacements during the year (i.e. if you have run out of emergencies, the next player in will be based on that list).

Fair?

DazBurg

trying to update our team page going through looking for all the trades done
*facepalms*
finally after bout 20 minute si remember ossie lists all the trade on the first page....lol
great work ossman going to make this alot easier to update for me now  ;)

ossie85

Trade 116 passed (5 votes against, with some saying unfair on Seoul, others unfair on Moscow) and Trade 117 had 1 vote against.

Purple, please update front

AFEV

With first list lodgements + draft day fast approaching would you be willing to discuss the implementation of some kind of rookie list?

ossie85

Quote from: Sid on November 14, 2012, 09:14:24 PM
With first list lodgements + draft day fast approaching would you be willing to discuss the implementation of some kind of rookie list?

I reckon this can be do-able.

It would be simple though, the 4 or 5 picks in this year's rookie draft would be your rookie list. Say they can only play in place of a LTI, etc...

Nails

colour me spastic but I'm confused for all money.

We need our list lodgements BEFORE any of the drafts correct?

So this means that NAT draft is after december 2? (According to key dates ND is November)

QuoteDrafting can begin earlier than that if all list lodgements have been received, but can't start until the preseason/rookie draft is complete.

pre-season/rookie draft is before nat draft then?  :-\

Quote- Every player must be listed in order of preference. I will use this list to determine late replacements during the year (i.e. if you have run out of emergencies, the next player in will be based on that list).

Does this have to be done now? What about if you have a player that you don't rate.... but then starts smashing it higher than all your other reserves. Say he's your 6th best back, you have 4 on field, 1 emg where 2 are late withdrawals, but because you rated him 10th 4 or so months before the season proper he's not in contention.

I don't know, just mega confused, please someone straighten me out!

ossie85

Quote from: Nails on November 15, 2012, 08:29:25 AM
colour me spastic but I'm confused for all money.

We need our list lodgements BEFORE any of the drafts correct?

So this means that NAT draft is after december 2? (According to key dates ND is November)

QuoteDrafting can begin earlier than that if all list lodgements have been received, but can't start until the preseason/rookie draft is complete.

pre-season/rookie draft is before nat draft then?  :-\

Quote- Every player must be listed in order of preference. I will use this list to determine late replacements during the year (i.e. if you have run out of emergencies, the next player in will be based on that list).

Does this have to be done now? What about if you have a player that you don't rate.... but then starts smashing it higher than all your other reserves. Say he's your 6th best back, you have 4 on field, 1 emg where 2 are late withdrawals, but because you rated him 10th 4 or so months before the season proper he's not in contention.

I don't know, just mega confused, please someone straighten me out!

Out drafts can't begin until the real drafts are finished.

Before our drafts start, you need a list lodgement.

I'm not going to update the order of preference constantly, so yes do it now as it will be MUCH easier for my compilations. In the end it won't matter Nails, your '6th best backmen' is unlikely to be scoring high, and as only a quarter of there score will count anyway even if by some miracle they score 160 SC points, only 40 would count. If they scored 40 points, only 10 would count.

Torpedo10

Nails

Quote from: ossie85 on November 14, 2012, 02:55:48 PM

Trade 116 passed (5 votes against, with some saying unfair on Seoul, others unfair on Moscow) and Trade 117 had 1 vote against.

Did proposition Torp pass?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Nails on November 15, 2012, 11:38:46 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 14, 2012, 02:55:48 PM

Did proposition Torp pass?

Yes.

Quote from: ossie85 on November 14, 2012, 09:39:13 AM

Well, two coaches haven't voted yet and 1 voted but I couldn't decipher whether he was for or against.

But the results on whether Torpedo10 should be an official co-coach is in...

9 votes for Torpedo10, 5 voted against, 1 getting splinters by sitting on the fence. So even if the other 3 all vote against, Torp is through.

The rules for co-coaching:
- When we are voting for something, the FIRST person to vote out of Torp/Fisher counts. (i.e. if Torp votes first, Fish can't vote at all and vice-versa).

- When teams are entered, the LAST person to change the team counts. Torp might enter a team, but if Fisher enters one later thats the team that counts.

- If one coach organises a trade, the other can't reverse it or vote against it. If pyronerd organises a trade with Maca24, Sid can't later reverse it, or vote against it.

Nails

ossie85

lol at Proposition Torp, may call all things like this that :)

Final results were 11 Yes, 5 No, 2 Fence sitters

CrowsFan

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 15, 2012, 01:16:37 PM
Surely fence sitting should count as not voting?

For trade voting currently, we are only asking people to vote 'No' - meaning the others are all 'yes' or 'don't care' (fence sitting). I don't really have a problem with it, as long as people have participated in it and replied.