Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 31, 2012, 01:19:50 PM
Ossie I think in future seasons the trade period should only open once the list lodgements have been made by each club so that we can avoid all the issues of players trading players who then get delisted making the trades severely unfair...
With Toy delisted today my trades are looking better and better, got rid of both Toy and Hudson before they retired or were delisted. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Toy was picked up again though.

ossie85

Unless I've missed your PMs - still waiting on Boomz, c4, meow, My Chumps, Nails and pyronerd

CrowsFan

Going to be hard for meow to mail you without an account ;)

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on November 01, 2012, 02:47:18 PM

Unless I've missed your PMs - still waiting on Boomz, c4, meow, My Chumps, Nails and pyronerd
Hurry up guys :P

Holz

Izzy for pick 30 looking mighty good right now.

c4v3m4n

The Pacific Islanders are back in the trading game!

The Islanders have agreed to a deal whereby the highly sought after pick 2 heads to the Warriors.

Islanders give: Nick Smith + Pick 2

Warriors give: Tomas Bugg + Pick 5 + Pick 37.

REASON: After some recent discussions, we felt that we could part with pick 2 for the right price. Wellington came to the table with exactly what we were after, and after swift negotiations, this fair deal that benefits both clubs was made.

All in all, pick 2 wasn't going to come cheap, but we feel this is fair compensation in return for the prized pick.

ossie85

update....

Trades 111 and 112 have passed, Trades 109 and 110 still in limbo.

Waiting on Boomz, meow and Nails.

Voting closes Midday on Saturday, at which time any coaches who haven't voted have officially missed a voting period.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on November 02, 2012, 12:51:16 PM

update....

Trades 111 and 112 have passed, Trades 109 and 110 still in limbo.

Waiting on Boomz, meow and Nails.

Voting closes Midday on Saturday, at which time any coaches who haven't voted have officially missed a voting period.

Both Boomz and Nails are on FFChat regularly, I'll let them know. Nothing you can do about meow.

CrowsFan

Hooray it passed :D

And with that trade I'm going to say that the Pumas are basically done with trading. Very happy with the squad I now have and wont be pursuing any other trades with people. They are still free to approach me regarding players though :)

Maca24

pothead

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 02, 2012, 12:38:31 PM
The Pacific Islanders are back in the trading game!

The Islanders have agreed to a deal whereby the highly sought after pick 2 heads to the Warriors.

Islanders give: Nick Smith + Pick 2

Warriors give: Tomas Bugg + Pick 5 + Pick 37.

REASON: After some recent discussions, we felt that we could part with pick 2 for the right price. Wellington came to the table with exactly what we were after, and after swift negotiations, this fair deal that benefits both clubs was made.

All in all, pick 2 wasn't going to come cheap, but we feel this is fair compensation in return for the prized pick.
Confirmed, The Warriors have been looking to make a play for pick 2 for a while so when we got pick 5 it was seen as good value to go along with pick 37 and tomas bugg for pick 2, we got nick smith as i didnt want to lose tomasbugg without getting a defender in return as the warriors dont have all that many half decent playing forwards left

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

c4v3m4n

Quote from: whatlez on November 02, 2012, 02:20:38 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 01, 2012, 05:15:55 PM

Trade of the year

:-\ I think this further illustrates the need to hold our trade week after the AFL's first list lodgement.

Plus it would also give us all a chance to have an off-season break. :P

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 02, 2012, 02:27:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 02, 2012, 02:20:38 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 01, 2012, 05:15:55 PM

Trade of the year

:-\ I think this further illustrates the need to hold our trade week after the AFL's first list lodgement.

Plus it would also give us all a chance to have an off-season break. :P

I'm not sure on this to be honest. Izzy was unlucky to be sure but things like that happen just prior to round 1 also. But if you are risking trading in a player that could retire or be delisted, that's really up to you to take that risk.