Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Sao Paulo Pumas Trades: ND #32

New York Revolution Trades: Shane Kersten

Reasoning

While we don't place a lot of value on picks, they are useful bargaining chips and really having our first pick all the way down at 80 was probably not appropriate for such a young team.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on October 27, 2012, 11:45:39 PM

Reasoning

While we don't place a lot of value on picks, they are useful bargaining chips and really having our first pick all the way down at 80 was probably not appropriate for such a young team.
Confirmed. Worried that a few of my forwards are going to be losing forward status in the upcoming seasons so getting a player who will be a forward his whole career. Has potential to become a strong scoring forward, and hopefully that is what he will become...

ossie85

Looks like London may have traded in another retired ruck :( Hudson rumoured to have called it quits, no confirmation yet

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2012, 02:14:05 PM

Looks like London may have traded in another retired ruck :( Hudson rumoured to have called it quits, no confirmation yet
Have heard the rumours but nothing officially confirmed from the club. Pulled the wrong Lions player in my trade with RB (could have had McGrath) but thought Hudson would go round for another year whilst Longer continues to develop physically. 
Think I should just give up on the Royals this year now my 12th player either retired or de-listed.  Hopefully though some like Pettard will be picked up in the drafts.
If anyone wants some defenders and can trade a ruck or forward PM me.

Players available

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66177.0.html

CrowsFan

That link doesn't work ringo...

Damn you have a lot of defenders though!! :o

Ringo

Thanks CF - tried to get smart and post the exact link to the section of the thread where I listed my available players.  Link worked OK for me but I suspect that was because it is my thread.

Have now posted Team thread and you will have to scroll down to see available players.

Know I have an abundance of defenders and mids to a lesser extent so happy to trade for forwards.

Guess where my draft picks will be used :D :D

CrowsFan

Yeah came up with an error saying "You aren't allowed to modify just any post." Was very odd!

roo boys!

Yeah shame about our trade re Hudson Ringo, you're having shocking luck this off-season :-/

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on October 27, 2012, 11:45:39 PM

Reasoning

Who is this?

CrowsFan

Strong key forward taken by Geelong with pick 34 last year. Should begin to start replacing Pods in their side next year (hopefully)...

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2012, 01:20:12 AM
Strong key forward taken by Geelong with pick 34 last year. Should begin to start replacing Pods in their side next year (hopefully)...
He is very handy.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on October 29, 2012, 11:17:54 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2012, 01:20:12 AM
He is very handy.
That's what I'm hoping. As long as he can get on the pitch haha :D

By the way, who is sending out the confirmation today, ossie or purple?

Purple 77

That is a good question CF lol, was thinking ossie would as he is back doing the admin stuff, but if ossie would like me to, I have no problems doing it

CrowsFan

Well obviously don't mind who does it, as long as it gets done ;)

Also you should probably update the first page with the trades done, hasn't been updated for a week...

ossie85

Oh right, only a couple of trades done by the look of it.

Give me some time, and it well get done