Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

I don't feel hard done by.
I'm just angry that people try to plead for trades to be negged throughout the thread.
It's not how it should be, leave it for the vote and keep your opinions to yourself.

Jay

ossie85

Waiting on 5 coaches

But trades 119 and 120 have passed, 118 in limbo

ossie85

And 118 has passed.

4 coaches left to vote, reasons for 121's rejection will be available after those coaches voted

Purple/c4, please update front :)

Ringo

I can breathe easy now.  Really wanted that 3rd round pick.

My Chumps

A pretty big 3 way deal has been struck between the New Dehli Tigers, the New York Revolution and the Cape Town Cobras!

After hours of discussion, we've struck this:

CTC Give: Pick 15, 17 + Elton
CTC Get: Pick 27 + Bock + Spurr

NYR Give: Melksham + Blair
NYR Get: Picks 15, 26 + Fisher + Elton

NDT Give: Picks 26, 27 + Fisher + Bock + Spurr
NDT Get: Pick 17 + Melksham + Blair

Phew, hope that is all correct :P

Reason:
Really wanted another good scoring defender which I think puts us back into premiership contention (or atleast runner-up to the Suns). Bock gives us that defender, all be it for just a year or two. The addition of Spurr gives added depth, and although we're not sure about his job security, he's shown scoring potential. The pick is just because we wanted something after losing our two first rounders.

And now I'm off for the week lads! I would say PM Ele for any last ditch trades but I think he's leaving somewhere too  :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: My Chumps on November 23, 2012, 11:07:12 PM
A pretty big 3 way deal has been struck between the New Dehli Tigers, the New York Revolution and the Cape Town Cobras!

Reason:
Really wanted another good scoring defender which I think puts us back into premiership contention (or atleast runner-up to the Suns). Bock gives us that defender, all be it for just a year or two. The addition of Spurr gives added depth, and although we're not sure about his job security, he's shown scoring potential. The pick is just because we wanted something after losing our two first rounders.

And now I'm off for the week lads! I would say PM Ele for any last ditch trades but I think he's leaving somewhere too  :P
Confirmed

Reason: We are giving away 3 very important defenders but are gaining a forward which we need, a very handy midfielder and a top 20 pick. We are also giving away 2 over 25 yo for a National pick, a 21 yo and a 22yo.

CrowsFan

Blair now at his 4th club in just a few months!! :o
Don't see why everyone keeps trading him in, I think he is going to be rubbish next season!

meow meow

Moscow and Cairo have completed a small trade as we near the end of the trade period.

Moscow trade: Bernie Vince and Dayne Beams
Cairo trade: pick #24, Leigh Adams and Callan Ward

Reason: I have always rated the traitor and I think he'll be almost as good as Beams. The pick makes it even and i'll be able to pounce on whoever to slides to 24. Adams averages slightly less than Vince but he's younger, and Bernie is a White Goodman.

MajorLazer

Quote from: meow meow on November 24, 2012, 01:31:03 AM
Moscow and Cairo have completed a small trade as we near the end of the trade period.

Reason: I have always rated the traitor and I think he'll be almost as good as Beams. The pick makes it even and i'll be able to pounce on whoever to slides to 24. Adams averages slightly less than Vince but he's younger, and Bernie is a White Goodman.
Confirmed. I get a gun. What more is there to say?

Maca24

pyronerd

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 24, 2012, 12:00:31 AM
Quote from: My Chumps on November 23, 2012, 11:07:12 PM

Reason:

Confirmed

Reason: We are giving away 3 very important defenders but are gaining a forward which we need, a very handy midfielder and a top 20 pick. We are also giving away 2 over 25 yo for a National pick, a 21 yo and a 22yo.
confirmed also, sorry forgot last night >.>

reason: We feel we needed more higher picks than what we had )which was very few if any :P) we also gain a quality defender who will help us if we lose some DPP for defenders in the next 2-3 years

ossie85

Sorry for the delay guys, been bouncing around between the ACT, Vic and Tas the last few days!

POTHEAD didn't vote, he received an official warning.

Trade 118 had 1 vote against, trades 119 and 120 didn't have any, Trade 121 had 10 votes againts.

People who voted against: CrowsFan, FisherSaints/Torpedo10, Hellopplz, Holzman, MajorLzer, meow meow, Nails, Purple 77, Ringo, roo boys!

Reasons include:
- Duffield considered a better fantasy player than LeCras
- LeCras risky due to returning from injury
- Picks too much in Mexico City favour

Torpedo10

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 24, 2012, 01:32:12 AM
Quote from: meow meow on November 24, 2012, 01:31:03 AM

Confirmed. I get a gun. What more is there to say?
Fair trade guys! I reckon it probably slides just in Cairo's favour for the gun factor in Beams but a pick, a solid player in Adams who might be DPP and another very good player in Ward is still a pretty fair pass for Vince and Beams.

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on November 14, 2012, 10:31:20 AM

Letting everybody know that trades close DECEMBER 2ND, 11:59PM

From there, we ask for list lodgements, with list lodgement cut off being December 15. Drafting can begin earlier than that if all list lodgements have been received, but can't start until the preseason/rookie draft is complete.

Your list lodgement must include:
- All players retired/delisted from AFL clubs that did not find a new home at another club

- All players you want delisted from your own club

- List lodgements can not have any more than 41 players. If you have 41 players, you get ZERO picks in the national draft. If you have 40 players, you have 1 pick in the national draft. If you have 30 players, you get 11 picks in the national draft. Even if you have say picks 2, 20 and 38 - if you have only 2 picks you will not be able to use pick 38.

- Every player must be listed in order of preference. I will use this list to determine late replacements during the year (i.e. if you have run out of emergencies, the next player in will be based on that list).

Fair?

does this mean we have until the second of december to submit trades or is that when the final deadline is to vote on trades of the previous week (i.e. this week)?

Does that make sense?