Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Holz

Quote from: Sid on September 04, 2012, 09:37:37 PM
Wow. Well done Holz...

i got the forward like i needed depends how the drafting goes. I think there could be some good players left with this draft. There are almost 20 players on my list.

Boomz

Got in the players I want now I'm interested in upgrading my picks (or packaging them for a good player) - 21, 25, 26, 35 if anyone is keen let me know.

My Chumps

Pretty simple trade here between the Cape Town Cobras and ML's Cairo Sands.

Cobras give:
Lindsay Thomas

For

Cairos Jacob Brennan and pick 78

Reasoning because I get some more depth in my backline... Brennan is a young lad with a huge upside.
My Backline is a weak link so this should help in the coming years.
Pick 78 just because we can  :P

MajorLazer

Quote from: My Chumps on September 05, 2012, 12:13:07 AM

Cobras give:
Lindsay Thomas

For

Reasoning because I get some more depth in my backline... Brennan is a young lad with a huge upside.
Confirmed. Need some forwards badly and surely Thomas will learn how to kick straight sooner or later. Also traded to help out the Cobras, considering they couldn't even win the premiership. ::) :P

My Chumps

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 05, 2012, 12:16:38 AM
Quote from: My Chumps on September 05, 2012, 12:13:07 AM

Cobras give:
Lindsay Thomas

For

Confirmed. Need some forwards badly and surely Thomas will learn how to kick straight sooner or later. Also traded to help out the Cobras, considering they couldn't even win the premiership. ::) :P
Oh rough!  :P

Ringo

I apologize guys but should have posted this earlier but due to operator error any PM's I have received with trade offers from London Royals have inadvertently been deleted.  If you are still interested in any Royals Players please feel free to again PM with me with offers from my unrestricted list in the thread. have not been active in trades to this week due to GF's.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66177.0.html

Boomz

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 04, 2012, 11:20:40 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2012, 09:57:44 AM
I don't believe Sao Paulo and Toronto have confirmed there trade
Bloody RB >:(

RB where be you >:( I get a pick that came from it I think so he better confirm it :P

Purple 77

Quote from: Holzman on September 04, 2012, 09:25:57 PM
Ringo Gives: Michael Hurley
Ringo Recieves: Pick 20 + 22

Holz Gives: Pick 20 + Pick 30 + Pick 38
Holz Recieves: Michael Hurley

Purple Gives: Pick 22
Purple Recieves: Pick 30 + Pick 38

Reason: While the picks are valuable this year, I really need forwards and my forward lien was the reason why i came last this year. Adding Hurley and Mitch Clark should help this alot.

Confirmed. Whilst I'm losing a higher draft pick, I gain two slightly lower picks, or draft depth. Also, in a strong draft this year, I am confident I can select a couple of good youngins

CrowsFan

Quote from: Boomz on September 05, 2012, 07:03:19 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 04, 2012, 11:20:40 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2012, 09:57:44 AM
I don't believe Sao Paulo and Toronto have confirmed there trade
Bloody RB >:(

RB where be you >:( I get a pick that came from it I think so he better confirm it :P
No you don't. You get a pick from c4 and my original second round pick. I'm keeping RB's one ;)

ossie85

In a trade that will shock the nation WORLD....

Seoul trades pick 65 to Beijing for Jay Lever

Reason? I'm collecting St. Kilda rucks, not that many exist.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2012, 04:47:42 PM

Confirmed.
I like draft picks.

AFEV

Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2012, 04:47:42 PM

A much more interesting trade than you might think... ;)

AFEV

In a trade that will shock the world

New York Trades:

Nathan Fyfe
Jack Darling

Moscow Trades:

Allen Christensen
Ryan Bastinac
Tom Liberatore

Reasoning

While it's disappointing to lose a C option and a promising forward, Pyro and I really felt like this was a good trade for us. It gives us a nice boost in the midfield, which after seeing how the 2012 season unfolded appears to be increasingly important to have an elite midfield. While Darling leaving leaves a hole in the forward line, Allen can block that hole for at least 2 seasons & in the mean time we are confident we can draft or trade in another elite forward. We expect that Fyfe will lose his MPP at some point so we already had plans in place to replace him up forward.

meow meow

Quote from: Sid on September 05, 2012, 08:27:24 PM
In a trade that will shock the world

New York Trades:

Nathan Fyfe
Jack Darling

Moscow Trades:

Allen Christensen
Ryan Bastinac
Tom Liberatore

Reasoning

While it's disappointing to lose a C option and a promising forward, Pyro and I really felt like this was a good trade for us. It gives us a nice boost in the midfield, which after seeing how the 2012 season unfolded appears to be increasingly important to have an elite midfield. While Darling leaving leaves a hole in the forward line, Allen can block that hole for at least 2 seasons & in the mean time we are confident we can draft or trade in another elite forward. We expect that Fyfe will lose his MPP at some point so we already had plans in place to replace him up forward.

CONFIRMED.

Moscow rate Liberatore and Bastinac as on the verge of being stars, but Nathan Fyfe is already at that level. We had to give up two quality mids to bring in one of the elite. Christensen is slightly ahead of Darling in our opinion, but we know that Darling will be a forward for his whole career and we don't have to worry about positional changes year to year.