Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OSSIE HAS DELETED HIS ACCOUNT.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

AFEV

We're all flowered.

Seriously, what do we do now? Would take a combined effort from 3+ members to approach the amount of work he did.

Boomz

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 11, 2012, 09:58:00 AM
You do know that they discovered Toy has a heart condition the other day don't you FS?

Has been known for a year or two & GC clearly think it can be managed considering they have a contract offer on the table. Other clubs the ones who are worried about trading for him coz of it (why it's back in the news). Definitely kills his chances of playing in the midfield where he is better suited :-\ maybe the first career sub :o

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Sid on October 11, 2012, 11:28:31 AM
We're all flowered.

Seriously, what do we do now? Would take a combined effort from 3+ members to approach the amount of work he did.
Let's go see our families. I don't think we can run this at all without Oss.

Torpedo10

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 11, 2012, 04:50:12 PM
Quote from: Sid on October 11, 2012, 11:28:31 AM
We're all flowered.

Let's go see our families. I don't think we can run this at all without Oss.
Oss will come back soon to run it, just not as a coach. Not sure about meow.

roo boys!

Trading isn't frozen until Sunday night so Ringo and I have reached a deal now.

Toronto Trade: Sam Wright, Ben Hudson

London Trade: Richard Douglas, Steven Morris

Reasoning: I really like Douglas and I believe that he can average close to 90 this year if all goes well for him, maybe even higher. Important for me to snare another mid to finish it off and he suits the age bracket well too. Morris is a very talented player, and while being a mature age recruit he's still young and a defender averaging 65 in his first year is pretty good IMO. I had to try and eliminate my bias in this trade like Maca's been telling me to for a long time so it sees me lose one of my favourite Roos :( My thinking is that as he plays more midfield time his scoring may drop, but it may also rise like Atley...risk you take I suppose. Hudson was no longer needed once I secured Mabon and Ringo being a Lions fan and all it just made sense.

CrowsFan

By the way guys I'm happy to send out the trades for everyones approval monday morning :)

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 12, 2012, 07:45:19 PM
By the way guys I'm happy to send out the trades for everyones approval monday morning :)
I was gonna offer to do the same, but if you are able to do it, then I think that will be fine.

Ringo

Quote from: roo boys! on October 12, 2012, 07:39:21 PM
Trading isn't frozen until Sunday night so Ringo and I have reached a deal now.

Toronto Trade: Sam Wright, Ben Hudson

London Trade: Richard Douglas, Steven Morris

Reasoning: I really like Douglas and I believe that he can average close to 90 this year if all goes well for him, maybe even higher. Important for me to snare another mid to finish it off and he suits the age bracket well too. Morris is a very talented player, and while being a mature age recruit he's still young and a defender averaging 65 in his first year is pretty good IMO. I had to try and eliminate my bias in this trade like Maca's been telling me to for a long time so it sees me lose one of my favourite Roos :( My thinking is that as he plays more midfield time his scoring may drop, but it may also rise like Atley...risk you take I suppose. Hudson was no longer needed once I secured Mabon and Ringo being a Lions fan and all it just made sense.
Confirmed - Desparately need forwards and really can see a future with Wright. Whilst Hudson has onl signed for one season he may give us back up with Seaby de-listing. May even play some games for the Lions in conjunction with Berger.

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 12, 2012, 07:45:19 PM
Thanks CF and ML- Purps and I have been working on this and if you look at the first page Purple now has the edit rights thanks to HP.  I will be collating all the trades for this week and posting here to allow Purple to update 1st page. Corresponded with Purple by PM.
We will run the same way as oss has been running it. Again thanks for the offer both of you..

MajorLazer

No worries Ringo.

It's good to see that we have you guys getting things sorted for now. :)

Ringo

Trades for this week so far recorded:

Trade 102 Confirmed

Dublin give: Israel Folau
Moscow give: Pick 30

Trade 103 Confirmed

Mexico gives: Daniel Kerr + Alan Toovey + Henry Schade + P13 + P46 + P51
Beijing gives: Steele Sidebottom

Trade 104 Confirmed

Moscow gives pick #14
Toronto gives Angus Monfries

Trade 105 Confirmed
Was confirmed prior to oss leaving and In fairness to all Negate this trade if you believe it should not stand, Did not want to make ruling as it involves myself.

Seoul gives M Warnock and T Lonergan
London gives Pick 36

Trade 106  Confirmed

Toronto give: Sam Fisher, Pick 14, Josh Toy
New Delhi give: Dayne Zorko, Ben Mabon

Trade 107 Confirmed

Toronto give: Sam Wright, Ben Hudson
London give: Richard Douglas, Steven Morris

Trade 108 Confirmed

Toronto give: Pick 86
Beunos Aires give: David Rodan

roo boys!

Involved in 3/6 trades that's pretty solid I reckon!

Purple 77

Thanks very much Ringo and HP! Will put them in now......

roo boys!

Probably the shortest trade negotiation in history? Took a whole 10 seconds for this trade.

Toronto Trade: Pick 86
Beunos Aires Trade: David Rodan

Reasoning: May, MAY get picked up somewhere and could be a bit of a smokie, scores OK when up and about. If he doesn't get picked up again then no huge loss, I would have had to delist an extra player with the pick anyway so can delist him.