Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

I still have 11 coaches to go, but already Trade 95 (Sidebottom) has failed.

Maca24

CrowsFan

Maca24

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on October 08, 2012, 09:45:05 AM

You coaches need to realise we have months of trading period. So when someone is off for a few hours, and find players they have been negotiating for have been traded out without letting them know, that's just poor.

This!

Thought it common sense? Yet it has happened to me at least 4 times

I stand by my trades...... beside the moloney one  :P.

Maca24

MajorLazer

I don't know if this could be directed at me, but I feel like I have really improved my team this trade period and only really am regretting one trade I have made and it wasn't the worst thing possible to do.

Just to let everyone know so they don't get pissed off at me, Leigh Adams is available. ;)

Maca24

I don't regret one :)
If you regret more than 1 trade then I think it's your own fault. Who does a trade they dont like?  ???

My Chumps

I regret my trade with Grimey... Although at the time it seemed good.

I thought somebody would be more willing to trade me a defender  :P

roo boys!

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 08, 2012, 06:08:38 PM
I don't know if this could be directed at me, but I feel like I have really improved my team this trade period and only really am regretting one trade I have made and it wasn't the worst thing possible to do.

Just to let everyone know so they don't get pissed off at me, Leigh Adams is available. ;)
Hopefully not for long :-X :P

I agree to an extent with the points raised, I think that everyone is rushing to get trades done because all the good players will be gone if they sit back and watch.

Quote from: whatlez on October 08, 2012, 03:15:07 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on October 08, 2012, 08:09:29 AM
After lots of discussion, Toronto and New Delhi have struck a deal.

Toronto trade: Sam Fisher + Angus Monfries + NAT pick 61
New Delhi trade: Jordan Murdoch

Reasoning: Murdoch played one year of footy, played very well and showed a lot of promise. Fisher has 3 years left in him and Monfries could either play well at Port or play terrible. I'm hoping that he will play well. The pick is just a bit extra

What is this for a trade? I see Monfries better than Murdoch and fisher and a pick are already on the better half.
I'm not stoked with it either but desperate times call for desperate measures...Murdoch was about to be traded to someone else and I felt that I needed an attention grabbing offer to prevent the other trade from going through. If it's that bad it'll get neg'd and I'm fine with that.

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on October 08, 2012, 05:12:34 PM

I still have 11 coaches to go, but already Trade 95 (Sidebottom) has failed.
I also just want to make a point now that Ringo and BB have 48 hours to re-negotiate amongst themselves before others are able to re-offer for Sidey. I respected this rule with Zorko, others didn't so I hope that this time everyone can respect it.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on October 07, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 07, 2012, 09:37:18 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 07, 2012, 08:52:25 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2012, 08:49:43 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 07, 2012, 08:39:11 PM
All of you can stick it. I dealt with all the offers I RECEIVED. I can't predict your offers.
I think most people are more annoyed with tbag for saying he would pass on the offers and then never did ;)
And wouldn't you ask your assistant if he got any offers while you are away? If you don't, what is the point of appointing someone to manage your team?
Because he sent me a couple of offers which he thought was the best. Maybe yours wasn't good enough.

"Because he sent me a couple of offers which he thought was the best."

So? Maybe,let me know and maybe I'd like to improve my offer? Isn't that how trading works?

"Maybe yours wasn't good enough."

I highly doubt that... Infact ours was quite over the top and favoured you by a mile  :P I can PM you our offer if you like...

In the end, you are the one who is losing out. I guess I'm just upset because so far into trading people are still doing these sorts of things...
You could stop complaining and message me now. Still no PM...

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 08, 2012, 10:04:44 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 07, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 07, 2012, 09:37:18 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 07, 2012, 08:52:25 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2012, 08:49:43 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 07, 2012, 08:39:11 PM
All of you can stick it. I dealt with all the offers I RECEIVED. I can't predict your offers.
I think most people are more annoyed with tbag for saying he would pass on the offers and then never did ;)
And wouldn't you ask your assistant if he got any offers while you are away? If you don't, what is the point of appointing someone to manage your team?
Because he sent me a couple of offers which he thought was the best. Maybe yours wasn't good enough.

"Because he sent me a couple of offers which he thought was the best."

So? Maybe,let me know and maybe I'd like to improve my offer? Isn't that how trading works?

"Maybe yours wasn't good enough."

I highly doubt that... Infact ours was quite over the top and favoured you by a mile  :P I can PM you our offer if you like...

In the end, you are the one who is losing out. I guess I'm just upset because so far into trading people are still doing these sorts of things...
You could stop complaining and message me now. Still no PM...
"I can PM you our offer if you like..."

I wanted an answer  :P

tbagrocks

Yeah I'm sorry guess I messed up! Lesson learned and will be careful not to forget anyone in future

JBs-Hawks

Why are you still considering trading sidey? The youth route is fine but you will need captain material to lead you to a premiership because you have no idea how untried players will score so you cant count on them, youth policies should be under 25s not under 20s if you have a 25 year old you have minimum 5 years service.