Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Don't want to sound cranky, but how bout we keep this thread to official trades, not made up ones so it doesn't get messy and ossie doesn't miss a trade ;)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 04, 2012, 01:01:41 AM
Don't want to sound cranky, but how bout we keep this thread to official trades, not made up ones so it doesn't get messy and ossie doesn't miss a trade ;)

This is you. Mr. Buzz Killington. lol

But yeah, we had our fun. Back to real trades.

AFEV

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 04, 2012, 01:37:50 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 04, 2012, 01:01:41 AM

This is you. Mr. Buzz Killington. lol

But yeah, we had our fun. Back to real trades.
Agreed. Going to be hard enough to keep track with the amount of trades that have gone through on day 1 :o

FisherSaints

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 03, 2012, 11:12:05 PM
Another massive three way trade has just been finalised between the Sands, the Islanders and the Tigers! :)

Sands gives: Leigh Montagna, Clinton Young and pick 5.
Sands recieves: Drew Petrie and pick 8.

Islanders gives: Drew Petrie, Lee Spurr and pick 7.
Islanders recieves: Tom Rockliff and picks 5 and 45.

Tigers gives: Tom Rockliff and picks 8 and 45.
Tigers recieves: Leigh Montagna, Clinton Young, Lee Spurr and pick 7.

I confirm this. We were always going to trade Rockliff. Pick 8 I didn't want to lose but I get pick 7 back ;D. I am looking for mature players and these 3 fit the deal. Spurr is 25, Montagna is 28 and Young is 26. They will fit in nicely to the New Delhi Tigers team

ossie85

:/ crazy first day. Will sift through all of them and record them on the front page at some point today.

Noting some confusion - delisted players will be available in the National Draft, which is what happens in the AFL.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2012, 07:41:20 AM

:/ crazy first day. Will sift through all of them and record them on the front page at some point today.

Noting some confusion - delisted players will be available in the National Draft, which is what happens in the AFL.

Trades are up on the first page.

You're welcome. ;)

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 04, 2012, 09:27:40 AM

You're welcome. ;)

Lol, I just went through them ALL!!

Btw, c4 suggests that if a trade falls through, the coaches involved should have time to come up with another deal. I reckon Sunday is enough before the players become open slather....

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2012, 09:31:38 AM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 04, 2012, 09:27:40 AM

You're welcome. ;)

Lol, I just went through them ALL!!

Btw, c4 suggests that if a trade falls through, the coaches involved should have time to come up with another deal. I reckon Sunday is enough before the players become open slather....

Sunday and Monday.

You said it yourself, especially over the weekend, it'd be tough to get the coaches together with 24 hours.

ossie85

sorry c4, have updated with my list above with numbers and such, appreciate all the work.

If I've missed anything or made a mistake, let me know!

I don't believe Sao Paulo and Toronto have confirmed there trade

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2012, 09:57:44 AM
sorry c4, have updated with my list above with numbers and such, appreciate all the work.

If I've missed anything or made a mistake, let me know!

I don't believe Sao Paulo and Toronto have confirmed there trade

All good oss. ;)

ossie85

Also, I note some trades are conditioned on other trades going through! So will have to keep an eye on that

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on September 04, 2012, 10:19:42 AM

Also, I note some trades are conditioned on other trades going through! So will have to keep an eye on that

Might want to flag those trades on the first page. :)

CrowsFan

Holz

Ringo Gives: Michael Hurley
Ringo Recieves: Pick 20 + 22

Holz Gives: Pick 20 + Pick 30 + Pick 38
Holz Recieves: Michael Hurley

Purple Gives: Pick 22
Purple Recieves: Pick 30 + Pick 38

Reason: While the picks are valuable this year, I really need forwards and my forward lien was the reason why i came last this year. Adding Hurley and Mitch Clark should help this alot.

Ringo

Quote from: Holzman on September 04, 2012, 09:25:57 PM
Ringo Gives: Michael Hurley
Ringo Recieves: Pick 20 + 22

Holz Gives: Pick 20 + Pick 30 + Pick 38
Holz Recieves: Michael Hurley

Purple Gives: Pick 22
Purple Recieves: Pick 30 + Pick 38

Reason: While the picks are valuable this year, I really need forwards and my forward lien was the reason why i came last this year. Adding Hurley and Mitch Clark should help this alot.
I confirm this trade,  Early Draft Picks will help rebuild the Royals.