Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Another minor trade between Moscow Spetsnaz and London Royals.

London Trade Fraser McInness
Moscow give Tom Young, Nathan Wilson and Pick 77

Reasoning McInness has not yet played and was possibly on our players to be- delisted  list whereas Young and Wilson have both played and showed some promise both youngsters who will assist our team over the coming years. Pick is just a bonus given we do not have too many later picks.

meow meow

Quote from: Ringo on October 04, 2012, 11:41:38 AM
Another minor trade between Moscow Spetsnaz and London Royals.

London Trade Fraser McInness
Moscow give Tom Young, Nathan Wilson and Pick 77

Reasoning McInness has not yet played and was possibly on our players to be- delisted  list whereas Young and Wilson have both played and showed some promise both youngsters who will assist our team over the coming years. Pick is just a bonus given we do not have too many later picks.

Confirmed. I think McInnes has a bright future and he'll be good cover if Darling misses games for whatever reason.

pothead

Wellington give: Joel Corey

Seoul give: Shannon Byrnes, pre season draft pick 10

Reasoning i needed another forward and with byrnes most likely going to melbourne he should be getting a regualr game next year, Joel corey is getting rather old now and probably wouldnt be able to fit into the warriors starting lineup so i was happy to dispose of him with the pre season draft pick evening it up

pothead

Wellington give: pick 31

Sao Paulo give: Rory Thompson

I was looking for a young backup defender and i think rory thompson is just what i could be looking for as he is still young and showed good potential last year before injuries struck him down, and i think pick 31 is a fair deal for him

ossie85

Quote from: pothead on October 04, 2012, 02:17:20 PM
Wellington give: Joel Corey

Seoul give: Shannon Byrnes, pre season draft pick 10

Reasoning i needed another forward and with byrnes most likely going to melbourne he should be getting a regualr game next year, Joel corey is getting rather old now and probably wouldnt be able to fit into the warriors starting lineup so i was happy to dispose of him with the pre season draft pick evening it up

Confirmed. With the likely departure of Bolton, need an old head. Had plans for Byrnes, but feel this is better.

Maca24

Quote from: pothead on October 04, 2012, 02:22:42 PM

I was looking for a young backup defender and i think rory thompson is just what i could be looking for as he is still young and showed good potential last year before injuries struck him down, and i think pick 31 is a fair deal for him
I think you may be overpaying.

CrowsFan

Confirmed. If Hartlett and Harwood are given defense status next year, which they really should be, then I would have 16 defenders on my list. So needed to get rid of a couple so Thompson goes as he would be behind at least 6 or 7 other defenders and probably wouldn't get many games with me. Happy enough with a second round pick for him :)

tbagrocks

Bears to give Nat pick 59

Warriors to give Aaron Cornelius

We simply need to take risks on un proven players to get some kind of depth

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on October 04, 2012, 04:02:15 PM

I think you may be overpaying.
A 21 year old defender averaging in the mid 60's. I wouldn't say it's an overpay at all.

Nails

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2012, 04:10:26 PM
Bears to give Nat pick 59

Warriors to give Aaron Cornelius

We simply need to take risks on un proven players to get some kind of depth

FML.

If I had have known Cornelius was going this cheap I would've given up pick 51, 52 or 56 in a heartbeat. He's a jet to be.

Justin Bieber

Tbag don't wreck BB's team haha. Because you rate Kerridge highly, doesn't mean you should pick him...

tbagrocks

Trade with the Bears and the Brewers

Brewers trade Lachie Neal

Bears give NAT pick 29

Purple 77

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2012, 06:17:07 PM
Trade with the Bears and the Brewers

Brewers trade Lachie Neal

Bears give NAT pick 29

Confirmed

Have a fair few good-ish mids now, so Neale wasn't really required. Although I do rate him, Pick 29 will be handy for future trading ;)

roo boys!

Small deal was reached between P77 and myself quite a while ago, and told Purps I'd wait to see if my potential suitor was still keen on 44 and even if they don't take it I don't mind this deal.

Toronto Trades: Pick 50 + Pick 71
Berlin Trades: Pick 44

Reasoning: Like I said, hoping to on-trade pick 44. Slight upgrade can help in trade negotiations I've found! Also means 1 less player to delist for me.

Purple 77

Confirmed.

More picks means I get more spuds out, and more guns in  8)