Quote from: Sid on September 28, 2012, 10:34:02 PM
NY Trades: #59

Beijing trades: Mitch Morton

Sydney is good at this.
Confirmed.
Picks are better.

Sure you still wanna do this trade? :P
Yep  ;D
We got a smokie or two for the draft  ;)

CrowsFan

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2012, 10:32:04 PM
Starting to regret my Hannebery trade... :-\
I"m not. Great gain during trade period for the Royals.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ringo on September 30, 2012, 02:37:53 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2012, 10:32:04 PM
Starting to regret my Hannebery trade... :-\
I"m not. Great gain during trade period for the Royals.
Hmm well hopefully Sheppard can score like I expect he can and Hill can learn to break a tag...

meow meow

Moscow trades: Matthew Panos

PNL trades: Pick #77

Reason: Tbag and FARK give me the showers and I want as few South Austrailans in my team as possible.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on September 30, 2012, 05:01:48 PM
Moscow trades: Matthew Panos

PNL trades: Pick #77

Reason: Tbag and FARK give me the showers and I want as few South Austrailans in my team as possible.
I like Bulldog forwards, #77 something I was willing to give up for Panos to join Jones, Grant and Cordy at the Reindeers >:D.

CrowsFan

Quote from: meow meow on September 30, 2012, 05:01:48 PM
Perfectly logical reason! :D

Justin Bieber

Another trade goes through!

Armadillos Trade: Clay Smith, Justin Westhoff, Brad McKenzie + #34

Reindeers Trade: Steve Johnson + Jared Brennan

Reason: Stevie J is a big loss. Westhoff wasn't our first option ( ::) ), but is a solid enough forward who has more seasons left in him that Stevie J. He can score but needs to be on more... Brennan was an oldy we traded for, so ontrading him to get in some youth. Smith has a bright future with the Dogs (3 Dogs traded in this week :o), with McKenzie and #34 should be serving as solid youngsters. Certainly losing short term, and hopefully Steve Johnson continues to decline with entrance of some younger Cat players while Westhoff can lift if Port ever do :P.

Saying this, Luke Ball is on the trading Block :o.

FisherSaints

ZORKO GONEThe trade:
S. Gibson, Wood and pick 38 for Zorko

Reasoning: We were looking for a ruck and Wood will serve is well. Gibson is equal to Zorko and we gain a pick. Also you never know what Voss will do with Zorko he might play him at full forward

c4v3m4n

Quote from: FisherSaints on September 30, 2012, 08:04:36 PM
ZORKO GONEThe trade:
S. Gibson, Wood and pick 38 for Zorko

Reasoning: We were looking for a ruck and Wood will serve is well. Gibson is equal to Zorko and we gain a pick. Also you never know what Voss will do with Zorko he might play him at full forward

CONFIRMED!

Reason: Unfortunately Gibson doesnt fit into our youth policy and Zorko does. Plus with the number of ruckman we had, someone had to leave.

roo boys!

ossie85

AFEV

Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2012, 08:15:21 PM

Would have offered a lot more also. Shop around.
He spent like a month collecting offers and this was the best one. :-X

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2012, 08:15:21 PM

Would have offered a lot more also. Shop around.
This is the thing that frustrates me about dealing with FS, we had been negotiating for over a week now and my offers were getting better and better then he posts a trade with c4 without warning me so I could offer more than him...you get more value out of your trades if you get a bidding war going FS, just advice for the future.

ossie85

Fair point Sid, My problem is I assume coaches won't give away there good players for nothing. So when I see someone is offering a young mid/fwd averaging 100 I assume I wouldn't be able to afford him. Though it might cost me Deledio or Dangerfield or McEvoy. None of which I'd be wiling to part with. I guess none of those up to the quality of Sam Gibson or Cam Wood though.  Clearly it was worth another pick to throw in also.