pothead

Quote from: Holzman on September 14, 2012, 08:55:43 PM
Pothead Gives: Rance + Ellis
Pothead Receives: Pick 1 + Schnieder

Holz Gives: Pick 1 + Pick 56 + Pick 74 + Scott.D.Thompson + Schnieder
Holz Recieves: Boak + B.Ellis + Rance

Nails Gives: Boak
Nails Recieves: Scott D Thompson + 56 + 74

Reason: Pick 1 (Whitifeld) Is a big loss i think he will end up the best player in this trade, but with my midfield i have enough young youth and i want to be more competetvie next year. Boak helps achieve that as he will be the better player in the short term and he is still young himself. Thompson is the 16th best defedner and alot of those above are older or will lose dpp, he is very solid but im turning him into rance who is 3 years younger. Schnieder will be a solid 80 next year but im going for youth so him and the picks are worth ellis.
Was not keen on giving up rance but i really wanted the number 1 draft pick so i gave him up i also needed more depth in my forward line so i think Scneider should average 80 for another couple of years so he will help down forward, i already have alot of young defenders in Shaw, Bugg and Golby so i could afford to lose ellis as part of this trade

Nails

Quote from: pothead on September 14, 2012, 09:48:52 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 14, 2012, 08:55:43 PM
Pothead Gives: Rance + Ellis
Pothead Receives: Pick 1 + Schnieder

Holz Gives: Pick 1 + Pick 56 + Pick 74 + Scott.D.Thompson + Schnieder
Holz Recieves: Boak + B.Ellis + Rance

Nails Gives: Boak
Nails Recieves: Scott D Thompson + 56 + 74

Reason: Pick 1 (Whitifeld) Is a big loss i think he will end up the best player in this trade, but with my midfield i have enough young youth and i want to be more competetvie next year. Boak helps achieve that as he will be the better player in the short term and he is still young himself. Thompson is the 16th best defedner and alot of those above are older or will lose dpp, he is very solid but im turning him into rance who is 3 years younger. Schnieder will be a solid 80 next year but im going for youth so him and the picks are worth ellis.
Was not keen on giving up rance but i really wanted the number 1 draft pick so i gave him up i also needed more depth in my forward line so i think Scneider should average 80 for another couple of years so he will help down forward, i already have alot of young defenders in Shaw, Bugg and Golby so i could afford to lose ellis as part of this trade

Confirmed.

Reason: Boak = has potential, but I need another defender so I don't have to play spuds like wojo.

roo boys!

The Toronto Wolves have completed their third trade of this trade window, reaching an agreement with Tokyo while Boomzie was watching Dexter :P

Toronto Gives: Jared Rivers, Ted Richards and pick 53
Tokyo Gives: Liam Shiels and pick 43

Reasoning: While Rivers and Richards did well this year for the Wolves, with at least one if not both in the starting 15 every week, they were not required players anymore after I'd secured Fisher and Grima in the early stages of the trade period. I had excess defenders and needed some more depth in the midfield, especially with older guys like Mitchell and Embley heading out within the next few years. Shiels provides a bit of depth for now but is more than capable of filling a starting slot and has huge potential. Also provided me with an opportunity to upgrade my pick slightly.

Boomz

Quote from: roo boys! on September 15, 2012, 10:23:20 AM
The Toronto Wolves have completed their third trade of this trade window, reaching an agreement with Tokyo while Boomzie was watching Dexter :P

Toronto Gives: Jared Rivers, Ted Richards and pick 53
Tokyo Gives: Liam Shiels and pick 43

Reasoning: While Rivers and Richards did well this year for the Wolves, with at least one if not both in the starting 15 every week, they were not required players anymore after I'd secured Fisher and Grima in the early stages of the trade period. I had excess defenders and needed some more depth in the midfield, especially with older guys like Mitchell and Embley heading out within the next few years. Shiels provides a bit of depth for now but is more than capable of filling a starting slot and has huge potential. Also provided me with an opportunity to upgrade my pick slightly.

Confirmed

Needed more defenders & Shiels is playing a role that isn't great for fantasy.

FisherSaints

New Delhi gives: Corey Enright, Jordan Murdoch
Tokyo gives: pick 14

Enright is gettin old so I wanted him out, pick 14 is a good pick and now I have 4 top 30 picks

Boomz

ANOTHER DEFENDER AND MURDOCH. THAT IS WHAT I NEED. THAT IS WHAT I GOT. ENRIGHT ENLEFT ENMINE.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Boomz on September 15, 2012, 12:01:05 PM
ANOTHER DEFENDER AND MURDOCH. THAT IS WHAT I NEED. THAT IS WHAT I GOT. ENRIGHT ENLEFT ENMINE.

^ It's been like this all morning on FFChat. ::) We suspect Boomz maybe on drugs and therefore we ask the WXVHQ to look at possible sanctions as this competition does not condone this sort of behaviour. :P

Boomz

Quote from: FisherSaints on September 15, 2012, 11:59:24 AM

Enright is gettin old so I wanted him out, pick 14 is a good pick and now I have 4 top 30 picks

This is confirmed btw. FS now is trying to back out.

Need DEFENDERS

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Boomz on September 15, 2012, 12:52:14 PM

Need DEFENDERS

Is it just me or does everyone need defenders all of the sudden?

Where are they all hiding then?? ???

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 15, 2012, 01:02:21 PM

Need DEFENDERS

I've got 16...

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 15, 2012, 01:48:52 PM

Need DEFENDERS

I've got 16...

:o

We need to talk.

Ringo

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 15, 2012, 01:54:49 PM

Need DEFENDERS

I've got 16...

We need to talk.
I've got 17 on my list s well A lot of youngsters though.

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 15, 2012, 01:54:49 PM

Need DEFENDERS

I've got 16...

We need to talk.
Feel free to send me a PM. The majority I'm not willing to trade though ;)

MajorLazer

New trade between Cairo and New Delhi

Cairo trades: Sharrod Wellingham
New Delhi trades: Jarryn Geary+Picks 63, 81

Reason: Needed one more youngish defender to finish off my defence, that I feel can improve his average to around 80 and trading away mids means that I don't have to worry about not drafting a midfielder in the national draft.

ossie85