Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

New trade between the Sands and the Pumas

Sands give: Chris Masten
Pumas give: Jon Griffin+Pick 42

Reason: I really need a backup ruckman and Griffin is a very good scorer. Also think Sandi is a very good chance of getting injured again and Griffin would get the rucking duties.

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 13, 2012, 05:44:03 PM
New trade between the Sands and the Pumas

Sands give: Chris Masten
Pumas give: Jon Griffin+Pick 42

Reason: I really need a backup ruckman and Griffin is a very good scorer. Also think Sandi is a very good chance of getting injured again and Griffin would get the rucking duties.
Confirmed
Reason: Already have Jacobs, Minson and Roughy who can all play ruck so thought I should cash in on Griffin. Masten adds to my group of midfielders ready to step up to the elite level, so hopefully 1 or 2 of them will :)

Maca24

Quote from: Maca24 on September 11, 2012, 10:08:56 PM
Mexico trades: Terry Milera, Jarrad Boumann and Kyle Reimers.
New Delhi trades: Brent Harvey and Daniel Merrett.

Reason: need age, Harvey has a year left but will still give me depth for 2013 after he serves his 6 game suspension.
I'm getting Harvey for a maximum of 12 games. Could well be less.
Milera a bit of a jet at 22yr old but worth getting rid of for the short term gain.
Bringing this back up cas Fisher couldn't find it :P

bomberboy0618

Moscow trades: #3
Beijing trades: Dom Tyson
Reason: I wanted a high draft pick and I got it.

FisherSaints

Quote from: Maca24 on September 13, 2012, 11:08:06 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 11, 2012, 10:08:56 PM
Mexico trades: Terry Milera, Jarrad Boumann and Kyle Reimers.
New Delhi trades: Brent Harvey and Daniel Merrett.

Reason: need age, Harvey has a year left but will still give me depth for 2013 after he serves his 6 game suspension.
I'm getting Harvey for a maximum of 12 games. Could well be less.
Milera a bit of a jet at 22yr old but worth getting rid of for the short term gain.
Bringing this back up cas Fisher couldn't find it :P
Milera will be a star and I wanted to get him. Reimers and Boumann are really just extras. Milera has job security and will fit nicely in my forward lime

meow meow

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 14, 2012, 06:34:14 AM
Moscow trades: #3
Beijing trades: Dom Tyson
Reason: I wanted a high draft pick and I got it.

Confirmed.

Reason: I expect this guy to start DOMinating soon and he is as good as anyone I'd get in the draft this year with pick #3.

c4v3m4n

The Pacific Islanders have come to an agreement with the New York Eagles over the trade of youngster Dion Prestia.

Pacific Islanders give: Dion Prestia and pick 44

New York Eagles give: Ben Cunnington and Claye Beams.

REASON: Being a biased North fan, I had to try and bring in some young North players to the Islanders, while also looking for other talented young players. This deal works perfectly. While Dion Prestia will be a future premium, Ben Cunnington and Claye Beams have shown fantastic talent and will be handy depth for the Islanders.

AFEV

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 14, 2012, 11:52:18 AM
The Pacific Islanders have come to an agreement with the New York Eagles over the trade of youngster Dion Prestia.

Pacific Islanders give: Dion Prestia and pick 44

New York Eagles give: Ben Cunnington and Claye Beams.

REASON: Being a biased North fan, I had to try and bring in some young North players to the Islanders, while also looking for other talented young players. This deal works perfectly. While Dion Prestia will be a future premium, Ben Cunnington and Claye Beams have shown fantastic talent and will be handy depth for the Islanders.

Confirmed.

Reasoining

We rate Prestia well ahead of Cunnington and offered a fringe mid in Beams for a low pick to push the deal through. Just a matter of improving the best 15.

Purple 77

Brewers and the Eagles have struck a deal

BERLIN TRADES: Will Schofield + Pick 33

NEW YORK TRADES: Stefan Martin + Pick 44

Reasoning: I have Mark Jamar and Jake Spencer already, why not go all the way and get all of the Melbourne ruckman? That is basically why I want Martin, so I won't have to worry about rucks AGAIN. Also, there is a chance Martin will have a forward status next year as well, so fingers crossed! Schofield was very serviceable this year, but he isn't required as I am confident I can play four defenders each week. The draft pick exchange is just an indicator of the difference of the players I suppose

AFEV

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 14, 2012, 12:54:56 PM
Brewers and the Eagles have struck a deal

BERLIN TRADES: Will Schofield + Pick 33

NEW YORK TRADES: Stefan Martin + Pick 44

Reasoning: I have Mark Jamar and Jake Spencer already, why not go all the way and get all of the Melbourne ruckman? That is basically why I want Martin, so I won't have to worry about rucks AGAIN. Also, there is a chance Martin will have a forward status next year as well, so fingers crossed! Schofield was very serviceable this year, but he isn't required as I am confident I can play four defenders each week. The draft pick exchange is just an indicator of the difference of the players I suppose
Confirmed.

With Cordy coming into the team we didn't really need Martin any more. With Webberley getting delisted there were only 7 defenders on our entire list, so we were in dire need of some defenders that would just...play.

As P77 said, the picks are to make up for the difference in value between the two.

ossie85

Hi all, been slack, but these were the voting results:

Trade   No Votes
1   1
2   0
3   0
4   3
5   2
6   7
7   0
8   0
9   0
10   0
11   1
12   1
13   0
14   1
15   0
16   2
17   3
18   0
19   0
20   1
21   0
22   0
23   2
24   0
25   6
26   0
27   0

Holz

Pothead Gives: Rance + Ellis
Pothead Receives: Pick 1 + Schnieder

Holz Gives: Pick 1 + Pick 56 + Pick 74 + Scott.D.Thompson + Schnieder
Holz Recieves: Boak + B.Ellis + Rance

Nails Gives: Boak
Nails Recieves: Scott D Thompson + 56 + 74

Reason: Pick 1 (Whitifeld) Is a big loss i think he will end up the best player in this trade, but with my midfield i have enough young youth and i want to be more competetvie next year. Boak helps achieve that as he will be the better player in the short term and he is still young himself. Thompson is the 16th best defedner and alot of those above are older or will lose dpp, he is very solid but im turning him into rance who is 3 years younger. Schnieder will be a solid 80 next year but im going for youth so him and the picks are worth ellis.

Ringo

The London Royals have reached agreement on the following 2 trades:

Trade 1: Between London Royals and Pacific Islanders

London give Sam Docherty and Pick 46
London Receive Quinten Lynch

Pacific Islanders give Quinten Lynch
Pacific Isalnders recive Sam Docherty and Pick 46.

Reasoning - We need a couple of forwards who will play all games and Q stick has another 3/4 years in him and will play most games.  Docherty may stuggle to get games with Brisbane.

Trade 2 Between London Royals and Sao Paulo Pumas

London give Brad Sheppard and Stephen Hill
London Receive Daniel Hannebery, Zach Tuohy and pick 89

Sao Paulo give Daniel Hannebery, Zach Tuohy and pick 89
Sao Paulo receive Brad Sheppard and Stephen Hill

Reason Hanners 21 year old with huge upside and maybe leadership material in a couple of years. Tuohy is coming to grips ith our game and will be a handy addition to our defence.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ringo on September 14, 2012, 09:02:28 PM
Trade 2 Between London Royals and Sao Paulo Pumas

London give Brad Sheppard and Stephen Hill
London Receive Daniel Hannebery, Zach Tuohy and pick 89

Sao Paulo give Daniel Hannebery, Zach Tuohy and pick 89
Sao Paulo receive Brad Sheppard and Stephen Hill

Reason Hanners 21 year old with huge upside and maybe leadership material in a couple of years. Tuohy is coming to grips ith our game and will be a handy addition to our defence.
Confirmed :)
Reasons: Wanted to bring in Brad Sheppard as I feel he has a lot of upside as a scoring defender, just needs to break in to the team completely. Didn't want to give up Hannebery, but swapping for Hill isn't too much of a loss as Hill is just 1 year older and averages a little bit less, and still has room for improvement :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Ringo on September 14, 2012, 09:02:28 PM
Trade 1: Between London Royals and Pacific Islanders

London give Sam Docherty and Pick 46
London Receive Quinten Lynch

Pacific Islanders give Quinten Lynch
Pacific Isalnders recive Sam Docherty and Pick 46.

Reasoning - We need a couple of forwards who will play all games and Q stick has another 3/4 years in him and will play most games.  Docherty may stuggle to get games with Brisbane.

CONFIRMED

REASON: I must sound like a broken record by now. Lynch didn't fit into the Islanders 2013 youth policy, so we needed to look who we could get for him. The Royals came forward and offered exactly what needed. Whilst Ringo has suggested Docherty may struggle, the Islanders are confident he'll feature sooner rather than later.