Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

roo boys!

Ringo

Just a question Oss is their any reason why we vote for a week.  Surely we can put a cut off time for Wednesday.  Reason I am suggesting this is trades do not get approved we have very little time before next trade period to adjust.

Just suggesting maybe we can use a time table like this:

Saturday Midnight Trade week closed
Sunday Trades for week listed and voting commences.
Wednesday Midnight Voting closes with resukts displayed Thursday.

This timeline gives you a chance to negotiate more trades prior to the next lock out.

Maca24

Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2012, 06:10:18 PM
Just a question Oss is their any reason why we vote for a week.  Surely we can put a cut off time for Wednesday.  Reason I am suggesting this is trades do not get approved we have very little time before next trade period to adjust.

Just suggesting maybe we can use a time table like this:

Saturday Midnight Trade week closed
Sunday Trades for week listed and voting commences.
Wednesday Midnight Voting closes with resukts displayed Thursday.

This timeline gives you a chance to negotiate more trades prior to the next lock out.
Totally agree! :)

ossie85

Trying to give people enough time to vote in the off-season, I like to pretend I have a life outside this :)

How about this - as soon as a trade has enough votes to rejected, we let everybody know?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on September 08, 2012, 07:57:28 PM

Trying to give people enough time to vote in the off-season, I like to pretend I have a life outside this :)

How about this - as soon as a trade has enough votes to rejected, we let everybody know?

Happy with that. :)

Ringo

Like that Oss - my concern was only limited time to renegotiate trades.

c4v3m4n

Not sure if this has been asked or mentioned...

...is the trade window still open while voting is taking place?

Purple 77

I'm a fan of that too. That would work perfectly IMO, because if you wait the maximum time, that means the trade went through and re-negotiations are not needed

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 08, 2012, 08:14:45 PM
Not sure if this has been asked or mentioned...

...is the trade window still open while voting is taking place?

Can't see why not :)

Boomz

I tried that but turns out time spent sleeping doesn't count  :-[

Nails

QuoteCairoSands: may block the trade just for that comment

Coaches can neg trades just on personal feelings or disliking a coach, or fear that one team may become suddenly better than theirs. This voting system might need a re-think.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Nails on September 09, 2012, 01:52:32 AM
QuoteCairoSands: may block the trade just for that comment

Coaches can neg trades just on personal feelings or disliking a coach, or fear that one team may become suddenly better than theirs. This voting system might need a re-think.
Never said I disliked you Nails.

Might just block the trade for that comment. :P

Context.

Nails

You had personal feelings towards my comment.

You're meant to block a trade on the merits of the trade alone. Not how strong a team may become, not whether the team may dominate you in the future, not weather coach x says wow that trade is top notch or whatnot. It should be on the merit of the trades alone. One which Maca and I proposed a fair trade for both teams.