Re: WXV Trade Confirmation Thread & Final Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 02, 2012, 09:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Quote from: Maca24 on September 06, 2012, 10:54:44 PM
I know you will all block vote me cas I'm a flag chance. But I actually hope you don't, and just look at the trade for what it is.
I'm not basing my votes on any context of the trade. Only for the trade itself and I don't see it as fair. Sorry Maca.

My Chumps

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 06, 2012, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 06, 2012, 10:54:44 PM
I know you will all block vote me cas I'm a flag chance. But I actually hope you don't, and just look at the trade for what it is.
I'm not basing my votes on any context of the trade. Only for the trade itself and I don't see it as fair. Sorry Maca.
Me too.

Sorry Maca.

Nails

It's a fair trade...

Ebert will be a future star @ 22 and already 100+ ave

Howlett should lift to 90-100 average

McLean = 110 ave next season

Ibbo = replace a 50-60 ave defender in my backline in the form of Wojo...

And with how deep this draft pick 18 = a quality player

All for 3 players who have 1-2 seasons left, Hurn and a spud pick.

DazBurg

well finally the Paris Nice Reindeers kick open there trade week in a deal with the Wellington Warriors

Reindeers give: Tendai Mzungu + Pick #41
Warriors give: Elliot Kavanagh + Jared Brennan

we are very happy with this getting a young mid to build for the future and well brennan may be inconsistent but can be a mastermind aswell and we are willing to gamble on that

My Chumps

Well, myself and the Armidillos have struck a deal.

Nails gives:
Smedts, Vardy and national draft pick 15

I give:
Jack Grimes

Reasoning:
Needed a ruck desperatley, and Vardy is the best young ruck prospect in the league IMO.
Smedts will be a star soon enough and adds to some young stars we have emerging in our backline.
Pick 15 is a handy one too.

Of course losing Grimes is a massive deal... but it's necessary for the direction the Cobras are going in.

pothead

Quote from: DazBurg on September 06, 2012, 11:04:01 PM
well finally the Paris Nice Reindeers kick open there trade week in a deal with the Wellington Warriors

Reindeers give: Tendai Mzungu + Pick #41
Warriors give: Elliot Kavanagh + Jared Brennan

we are very happy with this getting a young mid to build for the future and well brennan may be inconsistent but can be a mastermind aswell and we are willing to gamble on that
Confirmed, Wellington warriors rate young Mzungu very highly and as he is still only 26 he should still improve aswell and we hope to get a half decent late steal with pick 41 in the draft

Holz

Buenos Aires give: Swan, Boyd, Hurn, Scotland 2nd round PSD pick + Crameri
Buenos Aires recieve: Howlett, Ebert, McLean, Foley and Ibbo + Pick 1 + Scott.D.Thompson

Mexico City Suns give: Pick 18, Howlett, Ebert, McLean, Foley and Ibbo
Mexico City Suns receive: Swan, Boyd, Hurn, Scotland 2nd round PSD pick

Dublin give: Pick 1 + Scott.D.Thompson
Dublin Recieve: Pick 18 + Crameri

Nails

Quote from: My Chumps on September 06, 2012, 11:09:36 PM
Well, myself and the Armidillos have struck a deal.

Nails gives:
Smedts, Vardy and national draft pick 15

I give:
Jack Grimes

Reasoning:
Needed a ruck desperatley, and Vardy is the best young ruck prospect in the league IMO.
Smedts will be a star soon enough and adds to some young stars we have emerging in our backline.
Pick 15 is a handy one too.

Of course losing Grimes is a massive deal... but it's necessary for the direction the Cobras are going in.

Confirmed

Quote from: Holzman on September 06, 2012, 11:15:03 PM
Buenos Aires recieve: Howlett, Ebert, McLean, Foley and Ibbo + Pick 1 + Scott.D.Thompson

Confirmed.

Maca24

Quote from: Holzman on September 06, 2012, 11:15:03 PM

Accepted: Helps me short term, although I lose literally all my depth.
3 guys averaging 100+ aged 26,26 and 22. Plus an 86 average 23yr old on the improve for three guys with 2 seasons left.
Good for me short term, Good for Nails long term.

ossie85

Front page updated, just the 1 trade yet to be confirmed....

Ringo

Ossie been trying to find out but can not see anywhere what is the cut off time for trades to registered in each weeks voting. eg any trades agreed today will they be included.
If not specified think we probably need to have a deadline in place to allow ample time to get votes organised.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2012, 09:25:34 AM
Ossie been trying to find out but can not see anywhere what is the cut off time for trades to registered in each weeks voting. eg any trades agreed today will they be included.
If not specified think we probably need to have a deadline in place to allow ample time to get votes organised.

Good point Ringo, voting goes out on Monday, so Sunday midnight sounds fair

roo boys!

Sorry CF, was in the bush doing some camping this week!

Confirm the Fisher/Adams trade

Reasoning:
Need defenders and Fisher should still have a bit left in him. Adams, while promising, isn't vitally important due to having a plethora of midfielders.

FisherSaints

ML and I have struck a deal

New Delhi gives: Nick Dal Santo
Cairo gives: Josh Gibson + NAT pick 26

Reasoning: I wanted Dal Santo out and I think I need a stronger backline a top 30 pick is also a good pickup

MajorLazer

Quote from: FisherSaints on September 08, 2012, 12:21:14 PM
ML and I have struck a deal

New Delhi gives: Nick Dal Santo
Cairo gives: Josh Gibson + NAT pick 26

Reasoning: I wanted Dal Santo out and I think I need a stronger backline a top 30 pick is also a good pickup
Confirmed. I really needed some more class in the midfield and I feel that even though I need Gibson, that this is a good enough deal to lose him.