Rejuvenate British XVs Ideas...

Started by Nails, October 11, 2012, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

my vote is in and LA Confidential. Ringo has done the rank voted 1-2-3 so should get a fair result out of it.

Good luck to all 3, any of the 3 would be fine by me to run things.

Ringo

PM's have been sent to caoaches to vote. Tbagrocks, Spinking and Tabs did not receive the PM as they were the nominations. Flakey Internet here in Tas where I am holidaying so if any coaches did not get voting PM let me know.

All being well will announce succesful applicant on Saturday morning at latest.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on October 17, 2012, 10:45:49 PM
PM's have been sent to caoaches to vote. Tbagrocks, Spinking and Tabs did not receive the PM as they were the nominations. Flakey Internet here in Tas where I am holidaying so if any coaches did not get voting PM let me know.

All being well will announce succesful applicant on Saturday morning at latest.

Champion  ^^

enjoy the holiday have an apple for me :)

JBs-Hawks

I didnt get one but I'll pm you my hotel anyways ;)

Spite

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2012, 08:43:24 AM
I didnt get one but I'll pm you my hotel anyways ;)

"pm you my hotel"

Interesting! :)

Colliwobblers

who will be the new BOSS....... exciting ........  :P

Ringo

Good afternoon all - The news you have been waiting for.

12 coaches have voted 1 coach abstained and 2 have not voted.

I can announce Spinking as the new co-administrator of the British xv's with MTTY.

Spinkings mian tasks over the next few days will be:
1) To publish details of all trades approved by the Trades Committee.
2) To send any trades that have not been sent to trades committee to them for approval and publish results.
May be appropriate to start a trade approval thread or page and list all.
3) Peruse trades and keep track of any picks traded so trade order can be updated.

Spinking will also keep attempting to contact MTTY and advise him of actions that he has taken on behalf of coaches to keep British moving.

Please all coaches note this is still MTTY's competition so until we hear from him Spinking will only be acting to keep the British comp moving forward.

Spinking

Hey Lads. Best man at my best mates wedding today. Will be home late, so Sunday will be the day we get everything sorted. Time to get this comp flying!!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Spinking on October 20, 2012, 07:03:11 PM
Hey Lads. Best man at my best mates wedding today. Will be home late, so Sunday will be the day we get everything sorted. Time to get this comp flying!!

Congrats mate and to add to Ringo's list - Contact moderator and ask for moderator status for the British thread you will need it to re-author threads and update/change them as well as create new ones and delete anything unwanted....

Good luck, and if you need a hand with anything let me know.

I am pretty sure i posted the list of trades in the trades thread that were approved by the committee. If you need further info or confirmation of these let me know.

Enjoy the wedding will be your last day off until your wedding.!   jokes  ;D