Rejuvenate British XVs Ideas...

Started by Nails, October 11, 2012, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 12, 2012, 10:40:23 PM
Yep I get what's going on and received the message.
Just read from the Top BB and you will get the rationale behind it. But basically a few of us have got together to work out what we believe is needed to keep the British comp alive with momentum and enthusiasm maintained.

Nails

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 12, 2012, 09:38:49 PM
I'll just say this, I have been online on ave more than any other ff member since April, I can run the league and will do all that is required to make British a top competiton, vote me in as an administrator I shall not disapoint!

Got proof? I've probably been on more than you have ;o

Holz

Read through everything, I cant step up personally as running the euro takes my time.

IM happy to continue in the league, I have been one of the people offering up my team. This has nothing to do with losing interest in the league merely I felt if people wanted a team, I should give one up as I have 3. I wanted to keep the owrlds as it was my first team i made and the euro for obvious reasons.

SO im happy to continue but if anyone wants in im more than happy to step aside.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Ringo on October 12, 2012, 10:56:02 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 12, 2012, 10:40:23 PM
Yep I get what's going on and received the message.
Just read from the Top BB and you will get the rationale behind it. But basically a few of us have got together to work out what we believe is needed to keep the British comp alive with momentum and enthusiasm maintained.
I've been reading, just doing what Colli said to do and reply here.
I think it's a good plan, MTTY needs some help. Can't be expected to run it all himself really.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on October 12, 2012, 11:00:40 PM
I'll just say this, I have been online on ave more than any other ff member since April, I can run the league and will do all that is required to make British a top competiton, vote me in as an administrator I shall not disapoint!

Nice Nails 100 days since Janurary 2011, well I'm going 50 days since April 2012 so I got you covered buddy ;D soon, very soon I will be an FF legend, try and stop me :P

Spite

I would be happy for tbag to co-run the league and spinking to be in charge of deciding whether or not trades go through. I do agree that something needs to be done with this league.

Trades have stalled at the moment...

Master Q

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 12, 2012, 11:06:51 PM

Nice Nails 100 days since Janurary 2011, well I'm going 50 days since April 2012 so I got you covered buddy ;D soon, very soon I will be an FF legend, try and stop me :P
Doesn't mean you have been on 50 days. Just means you refresh the page or something similar every 15 minutes  :P

Nails

Ever thought maybe I wasn't on much until April 2012? ::)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Master Q on October 12, 2012, 11:18:49 PM

Doesn't mean you have been on 50 days. Just means you refresh the page or something similar every 15 minutes  :P
be fair man! I have been active since April, my non life should not count against me :P truly I have been here, no refreshing necessary! I am that pathetic! :P

Colliwobblers

so i think the following are genuine nominees for co-administrator: so far correct me if I am wrong?

1. Spinking
2. Tbagrocks
3. Tabs

and those that may be handing the team back:

1. Whatlez ( just a suggestion at this stage not officially walking away... yet? )

* I think don't confuse the issue at the moment with thinking about trade approval process, lets just elect us a co-administrator THEN we can or HE can work out the trade situation, way forward....

** Also I just re-read the whole thread and it was Nails as well as Ringo suggesting getting in a co-administrator, I credited that idea to Ringo, just to correct myself I should have credited Nails AND Ringo :) great idea in my opinion guys.

Capper

ok just finally read through everything, cheers CW.

i will be holding on to me team, but like others found it very frustrating when trying to complete trades (still havent completed any). Not sure what the best way is to go from here but sounds like with the co-admins this will get BXVs back on track.

I wont lie, i havent looked at my team for a month and i havent missed anything !!!!

Happy to put my name down to co-admin the BXV if required and if anyone wants to vote for me, but i wont be writing a spiel on why i should get the job

monstrum

well i think the people deserve a speal tabs  ::)

tbagrocks

I am serious guys I am here to stay! I have great vision for British and plan to see through everything that can happen. I am a committed member of ff and the 15's concept and will only plan to help the British in their establishment!

If you really need a new leader I will do my very best!

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on October 13, 2012, 01:53:33 AM
well i think the people deserve a speal tabs  ::)
ok then
hi
im tabs
I like short walks on the beach as i would rather be in the water.
Im a Taraus so what ever a taraus person does.

Regarding which way will i run the comp, naturally i like to hear what ever one has to say and will try to met everyones needs, but as those of you in the NFL comps know how hard that is to do.

Vote for me, as Summer is a b1tch and Petro isnt running!!

roo boys!

Would this mean the BXV voting board/panel/committee is no longer needed?