2013 Player Profile: Sam Fisher

Started by Football Factory, October 11, 2012, 07:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Pretty expensive for a 30 year old who seems past his best. Not for me thanks.

Shihan7

Quote from: Spinking on October 12, 2012, 06:01:24 PM
Really depends on what the Saints can pick up. Fisher has become more defensive the past couple of years, due to the Saints lack of tall backs. If they can jag a key defender or two, I'll be getting on him.
I agree, the price is very nice.

Football Factory

Quote from: Shihan7 on October 16, 2012, 11:37:37 PM
Quote from: Spinking on October 12, 2012, 06:01:24 PM
Really depends on what the Saints can pick up. Fisher has become more defensive the past couple of years, due to the Saints lack of tall backs. If they can jag a key defender or two, I'll be getting on him.
I agree, the price is very nice.
Think their trying to swap Cripps for Mitch Brown that would help ...

Adamant

Might come back on the radar if the Saints can get Brown...

theta

Now with Goddard gone is Fisher looking better?  It doesnt make him younger, but it might free him up. 

Who is more likely to help fill the gap - Fisher, Geary or Siposs?

Adamant

Quote from: theta on January 07, 2013, 03:41:13 AM
Now with Goddard gone is Fisher looking better?  It doesnt make him younger, but it might free him up. 

I'm thinking Siposs will take the Goddard role and have a big year, I definitely won't be taking a punt on him though haha.

Football Factory

With Hartlett,Broughton and Duffield amongst others pushing up their averages, i cant see him being close to a top 6 back and wont make you any cash.

Quote from: Adamant on January 07, 2013, 04:58:20 AM

I'm thinking Siposs will take the Goddard role and have a big year, I definitely won't be taking a punt on him though haha.
Im thinking Siposs will have a breakout year (my smokie) but not willing to take the risk   ;D

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Adamant on January 07, 2013, 04:58:20 AM

lol +1