ossie85 Has Deleted His Account!!!

Started by Torpedo10, October 11, 2012, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 16, 2012, 12:33:24 AM
I would not enjoy, WXVs to be honest, it's more like a trade game than a list management game.
Come back in 2-3 seasons when there are half a dozen teams stuck down the bottom of the ladder, with no way to get out because lets face it the draft is a lucky dip. :-X

Each to their own I suppose.

Great to see you back os.

Always saw this as a trade game though as it's based off AFFL which is a trade game...Albeit there were a few players (Birchall, Greene, Bennell, Gaff etc.) that I just wouldn't entertain reasonable offers. Have ultimately turned down a lot of great offers for those guys.

Ringo

Quote from: Sid on October 16, 2012, 09:23:45 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 16, 2012, 12:33:24 AM
I would not enjoy, WXVs to be honest, it's more like a trade game than a list management game.
Come back in 2-3 seasons when there are half a dozen teams stuck down the bottom of the ladder, with no way to get out because lets face it the draft is a lucky dip. :-X

Each to their own I suppose.

Great to see you back os.

Always saw this as a trade game though as it's based off AFFL which is a trade game...Albeit there were a few players (Birchall, Greene, Bennell, Gaff etc.) that I just wouldn't entertain reasonable offers. Have ultimately turned down a lot of great offers for those guys.
Agree with you here Sid - Speaking from experience trying to re-build the team I had inherited has been a bit frustrating in trying to get good players off other coaches but not having a lot to offer. Have had some successes but quite a few knock backs as there are certain players that are off limits if my team is to be competitive.

Maca24

People would say I'm one of these people guilty of over trading.

But I still have my premiership stars :)
Goddard, Gilbert, Ebert, Hodge, Bartel, McLean, Sandilands, Maric, Riewoldt, Lewis, Waite.

I've only had Chapman, Howlett, Foley and Burgoyne depart the club from my best team traded on.

Justin Bieber

Maca24

Justin Bieber

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on October 17, 2012, 01:16:24 AM
I don't see a joke.

Anyone got a mirror? :P

That's another thing I could bring to your WXV teams if i was made assistant coach. A little bit of quick wit and humour here and there :D

monstrum

I got this when i googled "whatlez in themirror"

Boomz

Traded a few of my high picks but still plan to make Shuey, Jack, Selwood etc one club players :-X

Justin Bieber

Well I got this. Might be inappropiate...

And another one, but Angelfire has taken the photo away :(

EDIT: Indeed it was.

Maca24

Goddard, Maric and Sandi will definitely be one club players.