ossie85 Has Deleted His Account!!!

Started by Torpedo10, October 11, 2012, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 02:10:25 PM
If it wasn't for 12 year old's trying to coach teams, we wouldn't have problems!
flower off.
Also meow will be back, he did some weird shower a while back and came back like 2 days later.

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 11, 2012, 04:54:06 PM
If it wasn't for 12 year old's trying to coach teams, we wouldn't have problems!
flower off.
Also meow will be back, he did some weird shower a while back and came back like 2 days later.
If you read through this thread BB the comment wasn't directed at you.
I clearly state that you've done a great job.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 04:57:06 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 11, 2012, 04:54:06 PM
flower off.
If you read through this thread BB the comment wasn't directed at you.
I clearly state that you've done a great job.
Whoops. Sorry. :-[

Nails

Can we trust a coach who has a whinge because his buddy quit and therefore quits himself? ::)

bb/fs get shower for being young yet meow pulled that immature shower :o

if PB comes back does he get his team back? People were taking his teams day 1 and no-one cared.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Nails on October 11, 2012, 05:01:15 PM
Can we trust a coach who has a whinge because his buddy quit and therefore quits himself? ::)

if PB comes back does he get his team back? People were taking his teams day 1 and no-one cared.
I think we need to put this comp in a frozen state for a week and work out what the flower is going on.
Meow makes this comp interesting so I dont think we take his team yet.

Boomz

Think everyone needs to take a day or 2 to cool off... Getting way too heated.

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on October 11, 2012, 05:01:15 PM

Last I checked I didn't treat either of them differently, in fact FS and I have had quite a few good conversations and I think he's definitely underrated as a coach.

But that's an entirely different matter.

I'd imagine if PB came back you'd be happy to co-coach with him again Nails, considering not long after he left you were asking him to come back and do just that.
People tried to take his teams but obviously you stopped them and took over yourself.

Nonetheless this is a very different situation.

The opportunity will come for those eager to get positions, but now isn't the time and I think most would agree. As somebody pointed out 2 coaches leaving in an eight hour period is extremely rare, and considering this was completely unprecedented and Os isn't here to guide us through the fog we'll have to take a few days to sit back and figure out what our plan is.

Ringo

Can I just ask everyone to just chill for a while.

They coaches remaining in the worlds will have some discussions as to what is the best way forward and will advise in due course.

This is not the time for arguments with one another we need to respect Oss for what he has done for this competition.

elephants

Quote from: Sid on October 11, 2012, 11:39:49 AM
We need to stay composed here.

We shouldn't replace him as coach of Seoul or WXV Admin for the time being. Elxam is a ways away as well so don't need to worry about that.

I still think there's a chance Os will come back, and until we're certain he won't be returning it would be unfair on both him and his replacements to change everything so quickly.

I'm sure P77 will be able to shed some light on the situation later. Until then sit tight and Don't Panic.

Perfectly put!

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ringo on October 11, 2012, 05:11:22 PM
Can I just ask everyone to just chill for a while.

They coaches remaining in the worlds will have some discussions as to what is the best way forward and will advise in due course.

This is not the time for arguments with one another we need to respect Oss for what he has done for this competition.

+1
Its off season guys just give oss time.

My Chumps

Nails I'd like an apology when the Cobras beat you next season  :P

Justin Bieber

I would be happy to be an outsider to vote someone in. Having a Worlds team would be nice, but already having 3 teams, 4 teams would be too much. :)

DazBurg

wow i haven't been on much in the last week i'm sick and the damn antibiotics aint doing jack just seem to be getting worse
but the point being
i come on and see this
Ossman  :'(

well i reckon this should happen
chill out let him cool down and come back and discuss from there is he stills doesn't want to coach his team then i reckon he should get to pick a few names he wouldn't mind taking over for him

(BTW this is not me putting my hand up in any way or form simply saying)

either way there's only one sentence to some this up

Ossie come back we miss you!!!!!!!!!

Master Q

I've read most of the thread posts and my opinion seems to be the same as others.

New Action Plan:

Freeze trading.
Freeze new coach selections.

Orr in other words, freeze everything for the next week or so. Give ossie sometime, and if he isn't back by then, then we as the community will act.

Colliwobblers

Agree with Q and Ringo and very little else I have read..... :)

Worlds isn't my thing or my place, i have nothing at all to do with worlds apart from offering fisher the odd piece of advice he dutifly ignores :) but i stepped down from my assistant coach role for his team before i started the Asians competition so realy i have no place here as i have zero involvement in the competition,

but I rate Os and thought i would follow the discussions concerning him around the forum.

I believe P77 made it all CRYSTAL clear however.

Os will calm down, he will be back he will be his usual awesome self, run Worlds, Run elxam most likely and be his good old self...

But he was also very clear he WILL NOT coach his WXVs team.

I see no reason to delay in replacing coaches who quit and get on with the show. maybe make the appointments tentative for a couple of weeks incase these guys do return, or maybe as others suggest take applications but don't appoint the new coaches for 14 days....

Me I think Os departing is a huge loss, but quietly optimistic he will return in some form based on P77's words. And hope I am right. Hope I see him soon, he has been somewhat of a mentor to me around FF, I bet I am much older and maybe even wiser :) but I looked up to Os around here as I am sure most of us did. Respect.