ossie85 Has Deleted His Account!!!

Started by Torpedo10, October 11, 2012, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Right guys, here is the go

Had a big chat with ossie last night, and since we have been living in different states for quite some time, that is the last time I have heard from him. What he told me, was that all he was doing was resigning from the Seoul Magpies, and still being the stats man for the comp. I am close to certain he will be just this (as he and I are apparently very alike) because we both LOVE doing the stats thing. He was also very intent of running the competition still, which he still has every right to, so he can stop these terrible trades from happening and effectively ruining the competition, which, lets face it, 17 coaches, maybe 14 coaches already have no chance for next year, meaning there is no competition hence no fun. I mean come on, who is going to beat Maca if all his trades go through? I told him to sleep on his decision to resign, which he appears to have done, and he has woke up and actually resigned from the forum........ as his brother, I have grown up with his moods, and there are times like this where he does go a little far, but rest assured everyone, HE WILL BE BACK. He loves this forum too much, he was the one that convinced me to join it, and I have no doubt whatsoever that he will be back. In fact, if I managed to convince him to stay for another fortnight, the thought of resigning would never occur to him. He is just a little flustered is all.

I will make this official though: HE WILL NO LONGER BE THE COACH OF THE SEOUL MAGPIES, so this is officially up for vote for the WXV community.

If you have any questions, or if there is anything I haven't covered or would like me to ask him, just PM me or let me know somehow

Maca24

So it's my fault he has lost his desire to coach?  :(

Torpedo10

Hopefully he'll be back for elxam.  :)

tbagrocks

Can I put my hand up to coach the Maggies?

Ask Colliwobblers, I am very commited!

Torpedo10

I'm putting my hand up for this. I am supremely committed and will consider all offers given to me.  :)

meow meow

Maca24

If it wasn't for 12 year old's trying to coach teams, we wouldn't have problems!

Torpedo10

Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 02:10:25 PM
If it wasn't for 12 year old's trying to coach teams, we wouldn't have problems!
:-\ Well now we have 2 coaching spots to fill. meow so immature to quit.  ::)

Adamant

I'll put my hand up for meow meow or Ossie's team.

JBs-Hawks

Not just BBs fault, tbag is surely old enough to tell him how stupid his trades were

Maca24

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 11, 2012, 02:14:12 PM

Not just BBs fault, tbag is surely old enough to tell him how stupid his trades were
Wasn't directed at BB... I like BB and I think he is doing fine.

FisherSaints is the problem.

Maca24

Quote from: Adamant on October 11, 2012, 02:12:52 PM
Meow will be back. Just don't get to carried away  ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 02:18:41 PM
He can't just come & leave at his own merit. It's unfair to people who are 100% committed.

Maca24

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 11, 2012, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 02:18:41 PM
He can't just come & leave at his own merit. It's unfair to people who are 100% committed.
He is a good coach and has done well, doesn't give all of you the right to come in here and poach teams when none of us know whats happening yet. Just be patient.