Main Menu

Kurt Tippett out... Tom Mitchell in??

Started by Hagebear, October 10, 2012, 10:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

surely sydney wouldnt let that happen, although i would love it if they did  ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2012, 11:15:28 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 10, 2012, 10:50:40 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2012, 10:37:09 PM
yeah, tippett is not worth that much.
Of course he is, probably more, an untried rookie with big potential for a gun full forward? Kurt showed his class in the prelim, that's how good he can be and as he gets older he will dominate more regularly, I have Kurt worth every bit of Gold Coast's former pick 2

if it was an even trade, then all you adelaide supporters wouldn't be saying how happy you would be with it, or what a gun mitchell was etc. you'd be going- ok, fair enough. Tippett's wo rth the swans first 2 picks, and maybe one fringe player...
I think you will find the Adelaide supporters are saying how happy they are about this is because they are resigned to losing Tippett as there is no chance we will keep him. With this proposed trade at least we get some value out of it.

Personally I would prefer to keep Tippett over pick 22 and Mitchell as Tippett would be more important to team structure than Mitchell, butsince I know we won't be keeping Tippett I would say that it is a good trade.

valkorum

I would be very very surprised if Mitchell is traded to the Crows

Ricochet

Quote from: tabs on October 11, 2012, 01:41:52 AM
I would rather Tippett go to GC for 2 x Wet and Wild family passes then the Swans give up Mitchell
hahaha!
Heaps of rumours floating around but can't see Swans giving up Mitchell

Hagebear

Quote from: whatlez on October 11, 2012, 10:40:19 AM
Tippett for Pick 22 + Tom Mitchell + Jesse White.

I would be happy just to have Mitchell. Forget pick 22, and definately forget about that potato peeler Jesse White

Ziplock

"Tom's name has never been raised by us and will never be raised by us," Ireland said.

"He's a father-son who we think will be important in our midfield in the future and he would never be part of the trade."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149586/default.aspx

Hagebear

"I can't guarantee it. [But] I don't think it'll happen and we're hopeful it won't happen," he said.

He also said that 20 seconds later.

j959

Quote from: stew42 on October 11, 2012, 04:29:57 AM
Quote from: tabs on October 11, 2012, 01:41:52 AM
I would rather Tippett go to GC for 2 x Wet and Wild family passes then the Swans give up Mitchell
+1
+2!     ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: Hagebear on October 11, 2012, 07:04:37 PM
"I can't guarantee it. [But] I don't think it'll happen and we're hopeful it won't happen," he said.

He also said that 20 seconds later.

what the flower is with every adelaide supporter not reading the whole flowering article.

here's the quote mate

"He's a father-son who we think will be important in our midfield in the future and he would never be part of the trade."

There has been increasing speculation that one of the Swans' 2012 premiership players might be on the trade table, but Ireland moved some way to rejecting that theory.

"I can't guarantee it. [But] I don't think it'll happen and we're hopeful it won't happen," he said

the 'can't guarentee' is in reference to the premiership players, not mitchell.

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on October 11, 2012, 05:02:34 AM
At least ask for a 3park superpass!

U gotta go on the superman ride!!!
maybe for Rohan or Mitchell but not Tippett  ::) ;D

Tominator

so Tuesday it was Jetta, yesterday is was Mitchell, now tonight apparently its Rohan at this stage but there's still  a long way to go.... tomorrow night it might be Kieran Jack  :O

I'd be happy with any of those four by the way

Ziplock

it was never going to be jetta, only a flowering retard would even consider that.

Mitchell was always going to be highly, highly unlikely. And it's been confirmed that it's not going to happen.

Rohan was always the only reasonable possibility. I still think it's going to involve sydneys first 2 picks and a depth player though tbh. Basically, Adelaides going to be pushing for more, but then trade window is going to start closing, and eventually they'll realise they either have to accept, or lose him for nothing. Sydney know this as well.

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber