Main Menu

Kurt Tippett out... Tom Mitchell in??

Started by Hagebear, October 10, 2012, 10:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Rumours circulating that Sydney MIGHT offer up Tom Mitchell for Kurt Tippett? Man I hope that happens. That would be massive for Adelaide. T-Mitch is an absolute gun. Could of been a top 5 pick last year if he didn't go under the father sun rule. Surely Sydney aren't that stupid??

Jay

QuoteTom Mitchell + pick 22
that's what I heard

Will be extremely happy if that goes through :D

Ziplock

Hagebear

Like someone posted on the Sydney page that would leave Adelaides future Midfield as Dangerfield, Sloane, Crouch and Mitchell. + the others ;)

Jay

Quote from: Hagebear on October 10, 2012, 10:39:45 PM
Like someone posted on the Sydney page that would leave Adelaides future Midfield as Dangerfield, Sloane, Crouch and Mitchell. + the others ;)
that was me sir. :D

That midfield plus Tex up forward, Sauce in the ruck and DT down back. = premierships

Hagebear

Quote from: Jayman on October 10, 2012, 10:45:57 PM
Quote from: Hagebear on October 10, 2012, 10:39:45 PM
that was me sir. :D

That midfield plus Tex up forward, Sauce in the ruck and DT down back. = premierships

Haha love your thinking J-Man. And live how young they all are. That spine could potentially all play together for another 8-12 years.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2012, 10:37:09 PM
yeah, tippett is not worth that much.
Of course he is, probably more, an untried rookie with big potential for a gun full forward? Kurt showed his class in the prelim, that's how good he can be and as he gets older he will dominate more regularly, I have Kurt worth every bit of Gold Coast's former pick 2

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 10, 2012, 10:50:40 PM
Of course he is, probably more, an untried rookie with big potential for a gun full forward? Kurt showed his class in the prelim, that's how good he can be and as he gets older he will dominate more regularly, I have Kurt worth every bit of Gold Coast's former pick 2

if it was an even trade, then all you adelaide supporters wouldn't be saying how happy you would be with it, or what a gun mitchell was etc. you'd be going- ok, fair enough. Tippett's wo rth the swans first 2 picks, and maybe one fringe player...

Justin Bieber

Capper

I would rather Tippett go to GC for 2 x Wet and Wild family passes then the Swans give up Mitchell

stew42

Quote from: tabs on October 11, 2012, 01:41:52 AM
I would rather Tippett go to GC for 2 x Wet and Wild family passes then the Swans give up Mitchell
+1

monstrum

At least ask for a 3park superpass!

U gotta go on the superman ride!!!

Hagebear

Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2012, 11:15:28 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 10, 2012, 10:50:40 PM

if it was an even trade, then all you adelaide supporters wouldn't be saying how happy you would be with it, or what a gun mitchell was etc. you'd be going- ok, fair enough. Tippett's wo rth the swans first 2 picks, and maybe one fringe player...

Easiest way to look at it Zippy.... Who's more happy Crows fans to lose Tippett? Or Swans fans to lose Mitchell. I know who the happier supporters are. Kurt Tippett will lose you more games then he wins with his shower kicking.

Justin Bieber

Tippett for Pick 22 + Tom Mitchell + Jesse White.

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on October 11, 2012, 10:40:19 AM
Tippett for Pick 22 + Tom Mitchell + Jesse White.
Then on-trade White to Gold Coast for Day and Gorringe