2013 Player Profile: Brent Staker

Started by Football Factory, October 10, 2012, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Will almost definitely be in my fwd line. The only other options that may get games are T.Lee and possibly T.Membrey, idk about you guys but Id be much more confident with Staker up there 8)

Football Factory

Quote from: Toga on January 19, 2013, 11:18:13 AM
Will almost definitely be in my fwd line. The only other options that may get games are T.Lee and possibly T.Membrey, idk about you guys but Id be much more confident with Staker up there 8)
Unless not named round 1 i think alot of people will go with him .. if Macaffer gets named round 1 then you would have to consider him also.

GM

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 19, 2013, 02:15:43 PM
Unless not named round 1 i think alot of people will go with him .. if Macaffer gets named round 1 then you would have to consider him also. T.Lee is pretty much in every team ive seen
Lets hope Caf comes back from injury and smashes it in the Nab.He is,at the top of his game,in their best 22.

Football Factory

Quote from: greenmoon on January 19, 2013, 02:35:09 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 19, 2013, 02:15:43 PM
Unless not named round 1 i think alot of people will go with him .. if Macaffer gets named round 1 then you would have to consider him also. T.Lee is pretty much in every team ive seen
Lets hope Caf comes back from injury and smashes it in the Nab.He is,at the top of his game,in their best 22.
Caf is in my team at the moment aswell .. can we have the round 1 teams now  ;D

Football Factory

This is what Rockliff says about Staker

How is Brent Staker going? What sort of role can we expect from him?

Yeah he is flying mate going well!! Will play a key role for us!

Jay

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 08, 2013, 11:39:56 PM

He is a lock for me along with Macaffer and Lee

Football Factory

Quote from: Jayman on February 08, 2013, 11:47:40 PM

+ 1

Toga

Yep same for me, all three are locked. Not sold on Lee's scoring potential but I feel as though his JSl will be pretty reasonable.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Toga on February 09, 2013, 01:38:34 PM

Yep same for me, all three are locked. Not sold on Lee's scoring potential but I feel as though his JSl will be pretty reasonable.

Yeah, should have good js.  Kind of like Dickson of last year, though he had a few decent scores as well.

Toga

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 09, 2013, 02:36:41 PM

Yeah, should have good js.  Kind of like Dickson of last year, though he had a few decent scores as well.

Dickson... ::)

Showed absolutely nothing when I had him in my team, then pumps out some big ones as soon as he's traded. ::)

Chelskiman

Haha, I was lucky because I started with him and he basically sat on my bench for the entire year, but the couple of times I needed he came through.  Even pumped out a ton when it was looking likely I'd lose. xD

Nige

I reckon Lee could definitely be the Dickson.

As for Staker, I don't see why he shouldn't be locked. he's probably the best rookie priced option for either one's forward line or back line.

Noz

Staker, Stringer and Neade will be my rookie forwards.

Nails

Staker Man, Staker Man, does whatever a Staker Man does, can he score you a ton? No he can't he's Staker Man

Look out, here comes Staker Man!

LOCKED AND LOADED. Good for 75 ave imo.

Andrew

Will Lee really has any job security..? He's an out-and-out forward, with Riewoldt, Kosi, Stanley, Sipposs already more established, along with the group of small forwards Milne, Milera, Saad, Schneider and the recently traded in Trent Dennis-Lane. Where does Lee fit in? Also, the Saints surely didn't pick up Hickey for him to play VFL most the year, so 2 rucks being started would surely work against Lee's chances as well.

I can only justify starting Staker & Macaffer in my forwards line rooks, they'll take the bench every week as I take a punt on the 3 mid-priced options for the forward line.