2013 Player Profile: Brent Staker

Started by Football Factory, October 10, 2012, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Staker can sit at my 6 spot in FWD line.  8)

nostradamus

Quote from: Windigo on December 18, 2012, 10:05:44 PM
Staker can sit at my 6 spot in FWD line.  8)

winner winner chicken dinner........F6 for me too :)

Windigo

Haha, I hope he has had a hair cut.  :P

elephants

Football Factory

Jukes

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 18, 2013, 10:23:46 PM
This article didnt exactly fill me with confidence

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/brisbane-lions-utilty-brent-stakers-knee-faces-biggest-test/story-e6frf9jf-1226555315530

"BRENT Staker stands in the goal square at the Brisbane Lions' Coorparoo training base looking a million dollars."

I lol'd

Football Factory

Quote from: Jukes on January 18, 2013, 10:24:57 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 18, 2013, 10:23:46 PM
This article didnt exactly fill me with confidence

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/brisbane-lions-utilty-brent-stakers-knee-faces-biggest-test/story-e6frf9jf-1226555315530

"BRENT Staker stands in the goal square at the Brisbane Lions' Coorparoo training base looking a million dollars."

I lol'd
Did you read the article .. lol

His knee is heavily bandaged, but he looks as fit as always. Ridiculously fit in fact.

Then he leads at the footy and you hold your breath

Now he is fit, but he must still force his way back into a side that has been bolstered by key position players Stefan Martin (Melbourne), Jordan Lisle (Hawthorn) and Billy Longer (2011 draft)

"I've got to earn that game," he said.

"It would be unfair to come in and be a walk-up start. You have to fit into the team structure you have to be able to get a kick.

Mr.Craig

I'm not worried. He'll be there Round 1 if his body is right.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 18, 2013, 10:41:10 PM
I'm not worried. He'll be there Round 1 if his body is right.
Not taking him out of my team .... just didnt like the sound of ..heavily bandaged knee .. force his way back into a side that has been bolstered by key position players Stefan Martin (Melbourne), Jordan Lisle (Hawthorn) and Billy Longer (2011 draft)

stew42

Stuck in my F7 spot ;) Byrnsey is F6

Football Factory

strikes91

throw him on the bench if you have to. he will play. probably in the forward line.

Andrew

Perfect link-up with Broughton. I'll probably sell both of them before the byes! :P

owenbond007

Quote from: Windigo on December 18, 2012, 10:42:47 PM
Haha, I hope he has had a hair cut.  :P

lol! was going to bag his dooo too. terrible

Bones Bombers

If you go to the lions website you can watch their preseason videos. I haven't watched them for a few weeks but he has featured in them quite a bit and he was looking pretty fit and moving well. Very well liked at the club.