Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

The point was Danger would kill Jetta when both at 100%

Hence grand final run 2011

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on October 13, 2012, 05:31:49 PM
The point was Danger would kill Jetta when both at 100%

Hence grand final run 2011
This. Dangerfield is the fastest man in the AFL.

SydneyRox

I think Rohan is faster than Jetta, and would give Danger a run for his money... all faster than Cyril

It is always hard to judge from a footy game, the person carrying the ball will always be hampered in speed, trying to bounce, thinking of where/when to kick, where as the person chasing only has one thing on his mind, get there as fast as he can.

Would be a good 100m race to watch!

Grazz

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 13, 2012, 05:45:35 PM
I think Rohan is faster than Jetta, and would give Danger a run for his money... all faster than Cyril

It is always hard to judge from a footy game, the person carrying the ball will always be hampered in speed, trying to bounce, thinking of where/when to kick, where as the person chasing only has one thing on his mind, get there as fast as he can.

Would be a good 100m race to watch!

Ive heard rumours to this aswell, for now my moneys on Danger. Be good to see Rohan get back to full fitness have a contest in a game with Danger or at the least have a run in the 2013 GF sprint but i doubt that will occur as the Crows will be in the GF. ::)

quinny88

100 meter race in a straight line I garuntee theres an AFL player out there that beats Danger, Jetta, Cyril the lot. And it would probably be someone no ones ever heard of lol

Scrads

Quote from: quinny88 on October 14, 2012, 01:00:41 AM
100 meter race in a straight line I garuntee theres an AFL player out there that beats Danger, Jetta, Cyril the lot. And it would probably be someone no ones ever heard of lol

Is there actually a player you have in mind or are you just saying in general ? lol

kilbluff1985

i'm more interested in a 10km race or something would be more interesting

Ziplock

Quote from: My Chumps on October 12, 2012, 11:30:07 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 10, 2012, 06:41:29 PM
Lol nice with Tambling haha.

Jetta looked shower in the Grand Final Sprint last year.

Cyril struggled to catch him because he was getting shepparded half the run.

When he ran Danger down, he obviously wasn't that tired and hadn't done enough hard work, on the other hand Danger was flowered and just didn't have enough in the tank. Likewise when Danger couldn't catch him. Once again he was flowered and Jetta isan outside player so he has 2 runs a game and does not break a sweat so he can run full pace, whereas, Danger has worked hard all game and then is still almost able to match him. If they were both 100% fresh, Danger would flower up Jetta any day of the week and this how it is. Danger was working harder that game and was more fatigued so that is why Jetta was able to outrun him.
Where do you come up with this shower?  ::)

Cyril was barley shepparded out at all... Jetta had the ball in hand, was bouncing and he was still quicker than Rioli.

Honestly, that bolded bit is the stupidest thing I've ever read... ever. Just because he only has a couple of runs with the ball, the amount of work that every player does on the ground is immense. To say he doesn't break a sweat is ludicris.

^+1

I just watched the 2011 one... jetta got a really really bad start, like normally he's blistering out of the blocks... imo, I think the '19 behinds before he got a goal' comment shook him lol.

almost irrelevant- related video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT4jWEri4lY&feature=related

70 metres... that's flowering insane.

Ricochet

quinny88

Quote from: Scrads on October 14, 2012, 01:25:23 AM

Is there actually a player you have in mind or are you just saying in general ? lol

Nah just in general I would guess that there would be. I remember thinking that Deledio was the fastest at Richmond a couple of years ago but there was some kid that hadnt even played a game that held the club record for 100 meteres. No ones gona say hes the quickest though because we dont see him do it. Im guessing there would be guys like this at every club

kilbluff1985

Quote from: quinny88 on October 14, 2012, 04:00:16 PM

Nah just in general I would guess that there would be. I remember thinking that Deledio was the fastest at Richmond a couple of years ago but there was some kid that hadnt even played a game that held the club record for 100 meteres. No ones gona say hes the quickest though because we dont see him do it. Im guessing there would be guys like this at every club

+1 mate

silky

buddy is the fastest over 100m at the hawks

Bill Manspeaker

id almost bet my life that kid is Matty White.

quinny88

Quote from: brad on October 14, 2012, 09:17:01 PM

Nah wasnt Matty white, although you would be surprised to know that he has the 2nd or 3rd Max bench press at the club. Powerful little bugger

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: brad on October 14, 2012, 09:17:01 PM

well looks like i'm a dead man then :P and that is surprising, didn't think he was that strong