Main Menu

Jump into earth

Started by Master Q, October 09, 2012, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Agh tabs is here  :D

Hopefully we will witness history together tonight fellarz  ;D. Lol .. Sorta  :-\

Capper

Bill Manspeaker

that balloon is flowerin huge. so if he launches in 90 mins, that means we're gonna have to wait 3 hours till showdown? i dunno if i can last that long

monstrum

lol i think they said 2hrs to reach altitude. So yeh, maybe set an alarm

Bill Manspeaker

true that. don't wanna miss this.

earlier in the thread someone said it was on 7mate? will it still be on 7mate?

Grazz

Approximately 3 hours to get to the altitude, i read somewhere he may jump from a higher altitude it depends what altitude the balloon settles at. That was abit of a surprise.

Bill Manspeaker

nah i'm off fellas, meds are kickin' in. setting my alarm now. 3:30am ya reckon?

Grazz

Quote from: brad on October 15, 2012, 01:41:54 AM
nah i'm off fellas, meds are kickin' in. setting my alarm now. 3:30am ya reckon?

Set it for 2.30 just to be safe mate.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: brad on October 15, 2012, 01:29:19 AM
true that. don't wanna miss this.

earlier in the thread someone said it was on 7mate? will it still be on 7mate?
From what I know, it still is on 7Mate, on youtube and other online streams. When I checked 7Mate before 12, there was an update for it so I assume they'll be showing it.

I do not feel sleepy, so shall be up to watch it hopefully! And finish dinner as well....

Grazz

Knackerd after having the Grand kids here for the weekend but ive been waiting for this so staying awake shouldnt be a problem. ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on October 15, 2012, 02:01:36 AM
Knackerd after having the Grand kids here for the weekend but ive been waiting for this so staying awake shouldnt be a problem. ???
Haha, most have been waiting for a couple of days for this to happen, can imagine the actual people involved, been waiting much longer for this!

And good to have grand kids over, bring some hype into you, so can carry that hype to keep you up tonight to watch! :P.

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 15, 2012, 02:12:20 AM
Quote from: Grazz on October 15, 2012, 02:01:36 AM
Haha, most have been waiting for a couple of days for this to happen, can imagine the actual people involved, been waiting much longer for this!

And good to have grand kids over, bring some hype into you, so can carry that hype to keep you up tonight to watch! :P.

If they call it off tonight then unlikely he'll do it this year. No balloons left  :(

They wear you out Holz or one does the others only a baby but my 3 year old Grand Daughter just doesnt stop all day, yeh love having them here we have a good time but nice to see the car drive off with them in it lol. :P

Capper

fill them full of sugar and send them back home

Im out got work in 8 hrs

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on October 15, 2012, 02:25:26 AM

Im out got work in 8 hrs

Goodnight tabs.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tabs on October 15, 2012, 02:25:26 AM

Im out got work in 8 hrs
Hahaha, tire you out a bit, but then get back at the parents ;D. I use to get the same with my niece and nephew when they were younger, use to play with them alot, very tiring if you get into it with them.

Night Night Tabs.

Hopefully goes through tonight, otherwise long wait for the next possible time.