Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Made me a bit crook tbh.

monstrum

Hows the dog grazz? ... Had a bath yet  :D

Grazz

Quote from: monstrum on October 10, 2012, 09:19:55 PM
Hows the dog grazz? ... Had a bath yet  :D

Nuh but i did have to get face cloth and give him a wipe over, he didnt seem to mind just licked himself. Probably got more on my lap top than him. New rule dont be taking a drink when you open up a thread to see a new post. :-\
Theres some funny buggers here and when i saw the balloons i lost it haha.

Ringo

Just heard another attempt will be made on Friday for information.

There is also some research associated with this.  Jump is being used to gather information and data on the effect of free falling from space so that with the imminent arrival of space travel is free fall an option if problems arise in space. 

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on October 10, 2012, 10:13:40 PM
Just heard another attempt will be made on Friday for information.

There is also some research associated with this.  Jump is being used to gather information and data on the effect of free falling from space so that with the imminent arrival of space travel is free fall an option if problems arise in space.

Thanks Ringo, obviously the weather hasnt improved and only having 1 balloon left would require them to be cautious.

Grazz

Thanks Ringo, Obviously the weather isn't improving and with only 1 balloon left they need to be cautious.

How would they cope with re-entry from further out in space wouldnt they just go pooof up in smoke when entering
our atmosphere from deeper in space without some form of heat shield.

Ringo

Only quoting what I read Grazz.  They are only talking 2 - 3 hr flights for Commercial Space flights so would not get to far anyway. 

Jay

*posts so this thread shows in 'new replies'

;)

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on October 10, 2012, 10:35:42 PM
Only quoting what I read Grazz.  They are only talking 2 - 3 hr flights for Commercial Space flights so would not get to far anyway.

Makes sense with what Richard Branson is doing. Thats the future of comercial airline travel.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Jayman on October 10, 2012, 10:39:39 PM

;)
You know you could just click the notify button ;)

Jay

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 10, 2012, 11:05:18 PM

;)
doesnt that just give you an e-mail? :o

CrowsFan

Quote from: Jayman on October 10, 2012, 11:08:21 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 10, 2012, 11:05:18 PM

;)
doesnt that just give you an e-mail? :o
I don't know I have never done it :P

Grazz

Haha well im learning something new to. I always post something in a thread i want to follow so i can hit the new reply button myself. Never gave a thought to what notify did. :-\

monstrum

Im pretty sure notify send u an email every post, i hit it accidently in a really busy thread, got very annoying!

Grazz

Ok, just goes to show never to old to learn something new. ???