Main Menu

Jump into earth

Started by Master Q, October 09, 2012, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

How long till he goes if he does? I should be home in bout 2 hours...

Nails

Grazz

ah bugger just aborted it again.

monstrum

So he's abborting the take off is that right...?

Grazz

yeh it looks like theyve called it off today, use the link nails posted mate it has comentary now.

monstrum

Nah im on my phone i'll use all my data  ::)

Grazz

Quote from: monstrum on October 10, 2012, 05:52:06 AM
Nah im on my phone i'll use all my data  ::)

Ah ok sorry mate didnt realise. Looks like he'll try again tomorrow possibly but the weather after then doesnt look good so it could be a few days before he gets another crack at it. Im off to bed anyway Goodnight all.

Master Q

They've only got 1 more balloon. Looks like we will be waiting awhile.

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q link=topic=68593.msg 907088#msg 907088 date=1349857602
They've only got 1 more balloon. Looks like we will be waiting awhile.

I was surprised they only had 2 balloons and even more surprised that once they take it out the box they cant
use it again. Any idea why that is.

monstrum

Stick the madman to the back of an F-22.. Theyll hav him up in about 30seconds ;) ..

Mr.Craig

monstrum

This guy did it in a deck chair!!

monstrum

Lets face it theyre probably over thinking it a bit  ::)

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 10, 2012, 07:58:29 PM
How hard can it be? :P

Thanks Mr Craig i just spat coke all over me dog haha. You and Mons just cracked me up.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on October 10, 2012, 03:22:15 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 10, 2012, 03:15:06 AM
Quote from: Grazz on October 10, 2012, 03:11:01 AM
That link you put up has them saying they are laying the balloon out now for an attempt. Come on !!!.
Haha, well it hasn't really updated at all, so not as good as the one Mr. Craig gave :P.

I should stop procrastinating, and do something productive :P.
i'll get that one up aswell. i was just reading on the link you put up about a guy that entered a Cockroach eating contest to win a Python and then died out front of the Reptile shop that ran the contest, crazy what people will do i couldnt eat one feel sick just thinking about it. Them big suckers to yuck.
The heck :o. Quite horrible, but what people will do for their wants ::). At least something different to read during the late night!