Main Menu

First Round Picks

Started by Ricochet, October 09, 2012, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

If Dom Tyson wants out I could imagine the rest of them will want to. I heard Congs wants to go back to Perth. And they have 25 first rounders on their list. Where are these guys going to play? 22 in one game, then they got Ward, Scully, Palmer (lol), Davis and others...

So what I can see 5-10 youngsters will leave or they won't be playing.

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2012, 11:21:29 AM
Quote from: tabs on October 09, 2012, 09:08:24 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 09, 2012, 08:45:01 PM
Quote from: tabs on October 09, 2012, 06:18:48 PM
so GWS are now looking at having 1, 2, 3, 12, 13 and 20 just in the first round

we traded pick 20 tabs

for what??

on a serious note, it was part of the melbourne deal, in essence pick 20 was upgraded to 13.
yeh i finally read that this morning

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on October 10, 2012, 12:10:55 PM
If Dom Tyson wants out I could imagine the rest of them will want to. I heard Congs wants to go back to Perth. And they have 25 first rounders on their list. Where are these guys going to play? 22 in one game, then they got Ward, Scully, Palmer (lol), Davis and others...

So what I can see 5-10 youngsters will leave or they won't be playing.

he never said he wanted out, I have no idea where that entire rumour came from- he publicly stated he was very happy where he is.

We'll see lez, we'll see- what'll probably happen is that when the giants are top 8 contenders, they'll trade a couple of the young fringe players for a gun from another club :P

Besides lez, every club has injuries all the time... players easily in our 22 like coniglio, shiel, cameron missed substantial games this season because of it.

Justin Bieber

Well when comes to the finals and you're in and out then you're left out for the finals. How fun ::)

Ziplock