Main Menu

All Time Footy Draft Game, best 18!

Started by tbagrocks, October 08, 2012, 10:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 08, 2012, 12:55:35 AM
Quote from: Sid on November 03, 2012, 01:35:35 PM
Best full forward still not picked, although I suppose you could make an argument for Hudson as well.
Can't believe he hasn't been picked yet either and it is in to round 11 and had over 60 players picked!! There's one person in this who I would have thought would have taken him by now!
Racked my brains for who you lot are talking about and I think I've got an idea.

tbagrocks

Hmmm not sure so I'll just take

Rick Davies

tbagrocks

B: Archer, V. Thorp, ____,

HB: ____, ____, ____,

C: ____, F. Williams, ____

HF: ____, Robran, Bartlett,

F: Jarman, Coleman, R. Davies,

R: P. Carey, Barassi, Tuck

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 08, 2012, 12:55:35 AM
Quote from: Sid on November 03, 2012, 01:35:35 PM
Best full forward still not picked, although I suppose you could make an argument for Hudson as well.
Can't believe he hasn't been picked yet either and it is in to round 11 and had over 60 players picked!! There's one person in this who I would have thought would have taken him by now!
I've mentioned him 3 or 4 times in this thread and still not picked! People must just be totally unaware of his existence. :-\

Mailman the 2nd

JBs-Hawks

Mailman the 2nd

Then I don't really care who it is :P

tbagrocks

So are we happy to post our full/progressing teams in this thread or should we make a thread for the teams?

Mailman the 2nd

quinny88

This is agonising waiting for your turn when you know what player you want lol

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on November 09, 2012, 10:03:27 PM
Yeah! I'm sure the guys that participated in a 15's draft know all about it! Though with that 15's draft we may never have the chance to do that again, and you can keep the team as long as FF is running ;D But the whole drafting wether the NBA, Cricket or footy drafts, it's just so much fun, I'm having a blast!

What do you recon Quinny? Do you even have time for FF with your Gabba commitments? ;D What are the chances of your guy going before you get him?

Kellogscrunchynut

Pretty sure the mystery forward is from Collingwood.

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 09, 2012, 10:10:25 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on November 09, 2012, 10:03:27 PM
Yeah! I'm sure the guys that participated in a 15's draft know all about it! Though with that 15's draft we may never have the chance to do that again, and you can keep the team as long as FF is running ;D But the whole drafting wether the NBA, Cricket or footy drafts, it's just so much fun, I'm having a blast!

What do you recon Quinny? Do you even have time for FF with your Gabba commitments? ;D What are the chances of your guy going before you get him?

Yeah im loving it mate, never done one of these before its good fun.
Haha I try to balance my cricket and FF pretty well ;)
The chances of my guy going arent probably as high as I think but everytime I think of a good player to suit a position I cant help but worry he will get snatched up haha

CrowsFan

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on November 10, 2012, 12:27:20 AM
Pretty sure the mystery forward is from Collingwood.

Don't you think that if Collingwood had the best ff ever that there would be a little fanfare over him? :P