Main Menu

All Time Footy Draft Game, best 18!

Started by tbagrocks, October 08, 2012, 10:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 15, 2012, 01:11:14 AM
Quote from: monstrum on October 15, 2012, 12:53:05 AM
How manyis there atm?
Six players, just enough but hopefully more get on board, the other draft was VFL bias so doesn't even count! This one will be the propper one ;D
Not sure what this is about, there were a hell of a lot of SANFL/WANFL/TFL players picked in the all time draft.

Best of luck though. BR first round 'eh? ;)

tbagrocks

Would have thought it's pretty obvious, how many AFL games did Peter Carey play? Or Russell Ebert, Barry Robran, Garry McIntosh? Sorry but there will be no Victorian bias in this draft ;) Even if those players are all South Australian and even may have played VFL! We want the best players here, not the ones who played in Victoria :P

13Brummy

I reckon free it up a bit more than 9/9, maybe say that you have to have at least 4 from each era or something

tbagrocks

So this is how the draft order was randomized, we will start now so as soon as the first guy picks we are under way!

List Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Monstrum
2.Quinny
3.13Brummy
4.Kellogscrunchynut
5.Mailman
6.tbag

Timestamp: 2012-10-18 13:43:53 UTC

monstrum

Dont mind if i do  ;D

I had a long think and ill take the one and only!

Wayne Carey!!

13Brummy

I'm gonna be away for the next week :(

So I'm gonna inbox tbag some of my preferences

Mailman the 2nd

quinny88

Ill take Leigh Matthews!

P.s are we doing this as though we are creating a side? Like picking  6 backman, 6 forwards etc?

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on October 19, 2012, 07:25:38 PM
Ill take Leigh Matthews!

P.s are we doing this as though we are creating a side? Like picking  6 backman, 6 forwards etc?
Yes mate best side from back pockets to the Ruck!

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2012, 08:18:56 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on October 19, 2012, 07:25:38 PM
Ill take Leigh Matthews!

Yes mate best side from back pockets to the Ruck!

Awesome

monstrum

we're all going to have awesome teams lol  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: 13Brummy on October 19, 2012, 09:23:12 AM
Hey tbag, as I'm away for the next week I will pm you my top preferences. Please pick the Highest one that hasn't been picked.

Gary ablett snr

So this is Brummy's pick, over to you Kcn :D

monstrum

I dont want to be that guy who complains all the time, but i dont know if i can commit to this if we're gointotake this long...  :-\

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: monstrum on October 20, 2012, 10:38:58 AM
I dont want to be that guy who complains all the time, but i dont know if i can commit to this if we're gointotake this long...  :-\

These things are always going to take this long if you don't know who you're playing with

Kellogscrunchynut

Apologies for lateness been a bit busy recently, with my pick I'll take Peter Hudson.