Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 15, 2012, 12:32:50 AM
Could be a judge for you tbags
Awesome great! Thanks man! Hopefully we see some South Australian bias? ;D

JBs-Hawks

monstrum

tbagrocks

Quote from: monstrum on October 15, 2012, 12:53:05 AM
How manyis there atm?
Six players, just enough but hopefully more get on board, the other draft was VFL bias so doesn't even count! This one will be the propper one ;D

monstrum

JBs-Hawks

tbagrocks

Quote from: monstrum on October 15, 2012, 01:21:26 AM
So we are doing afl&vfl ... ?
No, we are doing any player from any league, so WAFL and SANFL players get a big look in plus anyone else that anyone wants!

We are looking for the greatest players, not the best the VFL has offered up!

monstrum

Ohok

Well i dont know f/all interstate players unless they've played AFL so thats where ill be drafting from

JBs-Hawks

Might need to do a bit of research then ;)

tbagrocks

yeah I know nothing of WA footy, thank God for the "Search" button on the internet ;D

Does Richard Tambling count? :o Maybe Aaron Fiora? Daniel Conners? Fridge how come all the biggest spuds are from Richmond ???

But seriously how does the VFL get all the historical accolades? Anyway this draft will be bigger than Victoria ;)

JBs-Hawks

Because the vfl is like the world's and sanfl and wafl are like Asians and British.

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 15, 2012, 01:39:50 AM
Because the vfl is like the world's and sanfl and wafl are like Asians and British.
Don't make me ruin your boo count!

I think SA proved in the 80's with all those great vics in the State Of Origin that that is simply not true!

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 15, 2012, 01:43:34 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 15, 2012, 01:39:50 AM
Don't make me ruin your boo count!

I think SA proved in the 80's with all those great vics in the State Of Origin that that is simply not true!

Don't get me wrong I love S.A. through and through. It's mainly there's more of them then us so it's unfortunately always looked at that way.

tbagrocks

Yeah probably JB but it would still be hard to say the VFL has been stronger than the SANFL for 100 years

I got thinking, would people prefer to have the modern day footy seperated? So..

9 players from prior to 1990 and 9 from after 1990? This makes a little bit of sense to me.