quinny88

13Brummy

I'll take the only ruckman to win a brownlow (I think),

Jim Stynes

tbagrocks

Quote from: 13Brummy on October 28, 2012, 05:39:04 PM
I'll take the only ruckman to win a brownlow (I think),

Jim Stynes
Nope! ;D Goodesy for starters, and I'm not naming un drafter players :P But nice pick!

monstrum

The last proper ruckman to win a brownlow was after stynes ;) and it wasnt goodes. Pretty sure it was 1992  :P there was another ruckman who got the most votes in the brownlow even more recently than that as well ;)

13Brummy

Goodesy wasn't a ruckman when he was in brownlow form. I was torn between stynes and madden so I'm glad someone chose for me

tbagrocks

Yes Goodes won his first Brownlow playing in the Ruck, then the rules were changed so Roos I think said he won't play Ruck anymore!

Mailman the 2nd

Goodes played significantly in the ruck in '03 and a bit in '06 so he probably counts as a Ruckman/winger/forward

Torpedo10

You guys heard of a guy named ******* ****?   ::)

Mailman the 2nd

Please don't spoil names Torps

Plus he was only named as emergency on the team of the century for his club. there are better out there still

Torpedo10

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

Plus he was only named as emergency on the team of the century for his club. there are better out there still
He was named the No.1 Ruck is Western Bulldogs/Footscray history, not EMG.  ::) ::) ::)

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 28, 2012, 06:46:59 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

He was named the No.1 Ruck is Western Bulldogs/Footscray history, not EMG.  ::) ::) ::)

He was good. But there are still better ::)

Kellogscrunchynut

I'll take the Champion centre half forward Royce Hart.