Main Menu

All Time Footy Draft Game, best 18!

Started by tbagrocks, October 08, 2012, 10:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

quinny88

Mailman the 2nd

tbagrocks

Meh Jack Dyer meh!! Here's why, and I'd better take him now, in an un Victorian bias Draft he would go top 10 maybe 15, the greatest Ruckman of all time, the SANFL leading games holder, 19 games for SA

the one, the only, Glenelg Legend (Of course Cornsey rates him the best eva)

Peter Carey

Mailman the 2nd

Why am I not surprised he comes from the SANFL?

I'd probably pick Dyer first

tbagrocks

You're acting like the world revolves around the VFL ::) it's like round 7 and I get the Great Peter Carey, like my second SANFL player in seven rounds ::), If you thought Dyer was so good why wait till now! I only got Carey cos your all hacks ;D

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 01, 2012, 11:11:35 PM
You're acting like the world revolves around the VFL ::) it's like round 7 and I get the Great Peter Carey, like my second SANFL player in seven rounds ::), If you thought Dyer was so good why wait till now! I only got Carey cos your all hacks ;D
I don't really know much about the SANFL, apart from players like Robran, Ebert and Cornes since it's difficult to know a heap about as a Victorian and I'm even worse with the WAFL.

Mailman the 2nd

tbh I'm from NSW

I really know flower all about VFL, SANFL and WAFL

My knowledge of afl from 2003 onwards is massive but I don't really know much about the past  :(

tbagrocks

I think it's a bit like cricket but with cricket you get the best playing with each other at Test level, harder with footy so pre even 1990 unless your like as old as Grazz :P it's more hearsay and gossip on who was great, of course the internet helps ;D

But this is just a game and I'm having fun ;D Don't listen to my banter I'm just a stirrer ::) But yeah P. C was a Champ 8)

monstrum

Peter knights

I dnt think he's been picked? Couldnt see his name....?

quinny88

Mailman the 2nd

13Brummy

Dirty drew will take a four time bnf and premiership winner (I think/hope so) with Carlton inBruce Doull

13Brummy

Kellogscrunchynut

Forward pocket of Sydneys team of the century, Bob Pratt.