Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 19, 2014, 04:48:43 PM
if you think about it very little has happened in the last season...compared to the last couple of seasons

Nothing has happened because the entire season has just been a filler. When they decided to base the entire season on just one weekend, that was their biggest mistake, so they are dragging it out as humanly possible, 24 episodes for just one weekend, so much pointless filler storylines that mean nothing

It's been a major flop this season, but every so often they give you just a little bit which actually progresses the story and it keeps you going. 10% progress, really goof stuff and 90% flashbacks/forwards/pointless episodes with pointless storylines in them that have nothing to do with the progress of the show

Next weeks ep followed by the double ep finale the week after and that's it

The mother has been dead all this time it seems, which makes most sense, but will still be sad, unless they come up with some random idea to change that somehow, but everything says she's dead, the sealer was last weeks ep when she said about every parent should be able to see their kids get married and then Ted burst into tears - because she is sick I am assuming and wont be around to see their kids get married - hence the entire story being told in the first place

jobe#4

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 19, 2014, 05:01:33 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on March 19, 2014, 04:48:43 PM
if you think about it very little has happened in the last season...compared to the last couple of seasons

Nothing has happened because the entire season has just been a filler. When they decided to base the entire season on just one weekend, that was their biggest mistake, so they are dragging it out as humanly possible, 24 episodes for just one weekend, so much pointless filler storylines that mean nothing

It's been a major flop this season, but every so often they give you just a little bit which actually progresses the story and it keeps you going. 10% progress, really goof stuff and 90% flashbacks/forwards/pointless episodes with pointless storylines in them that have nothing to do with the progress of the show

Next weeks ep followed by the double ep finale the week after and that's it

The mother has been dead all this time it seems, which makes most sense, but will still be sad, unless they come up with some random idea to change that somehow, but everything says she's dead, the sealer was last weeks ep when she said about every parent should be able to see their kids get married and then Ted burst into tears - because she is sick I am assuming and wont be around to see their kids get married - hence the entire story being told in the first place
couldn't agree more, all you would probably have to do is watch the last two/three episodes!

I had always kind of thought she was...as you never see her when he's telling the story, that was a big give away

kilbluff1985

i think you would want to watch Carl going a bit crazy earlier on

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 19, 2014, 05:24:29 PM
I had always kind of thought she was...as you never see her when he's telling the story, that was a big give away

We never saw her because it's How I MET Your Mother - the whole show is everything before building up to how he MET her :)

He was always going to meet her for the first time in the very last episode - and it will be at the bus stop at Farhampton

All instances of them together are flash forwards, the first time they meet wont get shown to the last episode I assume, at the bus stop

They are actually doing How I Met Your Father too, CBS ordered a pilot, similar deal, but this time a girl is the lead character, and the group is her best friend, brother and his partner... initial thoughts are that it will be a flop but I'm sure I will check it out if it ever makes it to air

jobe#4

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 19, 2014, 06:07:03 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on March 19, 2014, 05:24:29 PM

We never saw her because it's How I MET Your Mother - the whole show is everything before building up to how he MET her :)

He was always going to meet her for the first time in the very last episode - and it will be at the bus stop at Farhampton

All instances of them together are flash forwards, the first time they meet wont get shown to the last episode I assume, at the bus stop

They are actually doing How I Met Your Father too, CBS ordered a pilot, similar deal, but this time a girl is the lead character, and the group is her best friend, brother and his partner... initial thoughts are that it will be a flop but I'm sure I will check it out if it ever makes it to air
yeah I know, I didn't mean it like that..
interesting, could be a flop

GoLions

I must say, in comparison to the last 3 seasons or so, I've quite enjoyed this last season of HIMYM. Obviously some of the filler parts are total shower, but the rest has been pretty good IMO.

jobe#4

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 20, 2014, 10:19:48 AM
I must say, in comparison to the last 3 seasons or so, I've quite enjoyed this last season of HIMYM. Obviously some of the filler parts are total shower, but the rest has been pretty good IMO.
yeah some good eps but also some shower ones, wish they would've made an awesome last season :(
it deserved it

jobe#4

what does everybody think about Resurrection? channel 7 has been flogging it non stop.

I'm fairly sure that there is a French show kind of like it, except it was a bus crash and the people that died on it randomly come back as if nothing happened.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 23, 2014, 03:08:45 PM
what does everybody think about Resurrection? channel 7 has been flogging it non stop.

I'm fairly sure that there is a French show kind of like it, except it was a bus crash and the people that died on it randomly come back as if nothing happened.

yeah i actually just watched the 2 eps that our out last night lol it was interesting i'll keep watching to see where it goes

Noz

Holy flower Hannibal why be so freaking good for.

kilbluff1985

just watched the walking dead great episode ;D

ossie85

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 24, 2014, 02:39:08 PM
just watched the walking dead great episode ;D

Walking Dead is basically a great name for your Fantasy teams kb:

SC: 2131 (70th out of 90 in elxam)

AF: 1891 (67/68 in elxam)

RDT: 1728 (72/72 in elxam)

LIFT SON!

Vinny

jobe#4

Quote from: Noz on March 23, 2014, 07:14:08 PM
I know dude! for a gory show it's still great

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 24, 2014, 06:03:11 PM
Quote from: Noz on March 23, 2014, 07:14:08 PM
I know dude! for a gory show it's still great
I still rate it as the most underrated show of all time, Every episode has at least 1 jaw dropping moment and it gets better and better the longer it goes.

However at the start of the season when Hannibal and Jack were fighting it would be interesting to see how they go about a season 3. Even though NBC has yet to decided whether to cancel the show or renew it for a 3rd season but judging so far the 4 episodes this season has averaged 2.8 million viewers its hard to see them not cancelling it.

The end of the last episode was great it really shows how good of a killer Hannibal is when he flicked of that switch how quick did he move!. I really can't wait to find out what Beverley actually show in that meat locker dungeon.

Next weeks episode is going to be off the hook.