Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 02, 2014, 10:48:26 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 02, 2014, 10:32:32 AM
For those who watch Survivor, what'd you think of the first two eps?

yeah really looking forward to this season but ever since Boston Rob won that was the best season ever hard to com close to that
Not gonna lie, the Brains tribe are the stupidest lot of smart people I've ever seen.

J'Tia dumped the flowerin' rice and they still kept her around... Survivor 101 - If somebody dumps all of your rice, they are without a batshower crazy and you have to get rid of them.  :o ::)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on March 02, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

yeah really looking forward to this season but ever since Boston Rob won that was the best season ever hard to com close to that
Not gonna lie, the Brains tribe are the stupidest lot of smart people I've ever seen.

J'Tia dumped the flowerin' rice and they still kept her around... Survivor 101 - If somebody dumps all of your rice, they are without a batshower crazy and you have to get rid of them.  :o ::)

yeah but she is easy to vote off when they want better to vote off the people you see as threats now

i hope they have more then one immunity idol for each tribe also

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 02, 2014, 10:54:45 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 02, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

yeah but she is easy to vote off when they want better to vote off the people you see as threats now

i hope they have more then one immunity idol for each tribe also
Yeah, the only reason she could possibly still be their is she's perfect goat fodder. In other words, she could make final three and have zero hope since she won't win. I can't stand watching her though haha.

As for characters I like... Spencer, Brice, Cliff, Woo, Kass, Lindsey and Morgan.

Tony's an idiot.  :P

kilbluff1985

i'm going to watch it again  don't remember much from Thursday lol

yeah i like Cliff to damn he is tall lol

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 02, 2014, 11:05:13 AM

Haha, he did play NBA.  :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on March 02, 2014, 11:20:21 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 02, 2014, 11:05:13 AM

Haha, he did play NBA.  :P

yeah i know

RaisyDaisy

Time to watch 7th episode of True Detective - cant believe there is only this and then next weeks finale and that's it!  :-[

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 03, 2014, 06:21:56 PM
Time to watch 7th episode of True Detective - cant believe there is only this and then next weeks finale and that's it!  :-[

they do a new story each season

RaisyDaisy

Yeah I know, but not with Woody and Matt

Completely new cast and story - and although I'm sure it will good, Matt and Woody are the reason its so damn good

kilbluff1985

i think it's better then dragging out the show but nothing like a good end of season cliff hanger

just hope they still use quality actors

Nige

Secrets and Lies starts tonight, been hyped up a bit, hope it's good!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2014, 06:35:16 PM
i think it's better then dragging out the show but nothing like a good end of season cliff hanger

just hope they still use quality actors

Totally agree - obviously the storyline is designed to wrap up everything in 8 episodes, I just hope the new actors next season are just as good - they have massive shoes to fill

Nige

Thought the first ep of Secrets and Lies was good but not great...

Felt a bit slow and like they were dragging it out.

I guess they were just trying to establish everything.

jobe#4

Quote from: NigeyS on March 03, 2014, 09:54:45 PM
Thought the first ep of Secrets and Lies was good but not great...

Felt a bit slow and like they were dragging it out.

I guess they were just trying to establish everything.
every time I turn it on ten... " secrets and lies..."
overhyped

Vinny

Resurrection on Channel 10 I think about the kid who comes back to his dad after 35 years seems silly and realistic but it's intriguing.