Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

My cuz was the lead actor in "The Outlaw Michael Howe" on ABC last night. It didn't end up well for him. ;D

Noz

Wow just finished watching the mid season finale of The Walking Dead. Wow!

Jukes

R.I.P two of my three favourite characters :'(

Sets up for a huge couple of eps post-break. Hopefully Negan and the Saviours are introduced.

Noz

Quote from: Jukes on December 02, 2013, 06:52:07 PM

Sets up for a huge couple of eps post-break. Hopefully Negan and the Saviours are introduced.

My favourite character died too  :'(

Hopefully King Ezekiel gets introduced as well.

Jukes

Quote from: Noz on December 02, 2013, 07:07:35 PM

Hershel or the Governor?

The governor was my favourite character, good character in season 3 and great in the last few eps where he's been re-introduced. Herhsel third behind Daryl, Scott Wilson is a great actor and his story was very good. Now have to pick another couple to go with Daryl :/ thinking Maggie and Tyreese.

Meghan and Judith's deaths (although I saw Judith's coming like in the comics) were :/ too, weren't nice to see.

Noz

Quote from: Jukes on December 02, 2013, 07:23:13 PM

Hershel or the Governor?

The governor was my favourite character, good character in season 3 and great in the last few eps where he's been re-introduced. Herhsel third behind Daryl, Scott Wilson is a great actor and his story was very good. Now have to pick another couple to go with Daryl :/ thinking Maggie and Tyreese.

Governor was my favourite week in week out his performance was just getting better and better David Morrissey is a brilliant actor, I would probably have to with Darryl now he was my second favourite with Tyresse behind them both. I was a bit surprised by the way he died i thought you would of actually seen him die.

stew42

Seeing as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet, what did people think of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: stew42 on December 02, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
Seeing as it doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet, what did people think of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary?

awesome

BB67th

Quote from: stew42 on December 02, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
I thought it was great, would've liked to have seen more of the Time War though.

I think the producers thought too much of it would make it seem like more of a Star Wars scene than Doctor Who, but I enjoyed the Daleks fighting the Time Lords.

I was really hoping they were going to solve the mystery of who the woman was who kept talking to Wilfred in David Tennant's finale, but unfortunately we didn't see the Time Lord Council either.

stew42

Yeah, I did miss the Council, might've explained a few events in The End Of Time...
I was kind of annoyed with the big conclusion (spoilers) at the end. Yes it looked pretty awesome, but what does it mean for the Doctor's character in the future? Does it mean that he'll lose his "dark side" and stay as the ditzy "madman in a box"? I hope not. The Doctor deserves to be a far more complex character.

nas

any one watched weeds? / rate

kilbluff1985

Quote from: naste on December 02, 2013, 10:05:15 PM
any one watched weeds? / rate

personally really liked it 

nas

GoLions

Quote from: Jukes on December 02, 2013, 07:23:13 PM

Hershel or the Governor?

Meghan and Judith's deaths (although I saw Judith's coming like in the comics) were :/ too, weren't nice to see.
I know Judith died in the comics, but do you think she definitely died in this ep? I thought at first that someone may have taken her away, but I dunno.

That was such a flowering great episode though. Already counting down the days until it continues nest year :P

kilbluff1985

The Mentalist has been really good lately